"Sir she is fine... Please usko thora sa waqt de... Wo khud apko sab bata degi"... Sidharth told Mathur Sir after coming out from her room...

"ThankYou so much Sidharth... Tumne meri bohat help ki hai"... He thanked him and Sidharth smiled slightly...

"Sir please I want to join my duty back ..." Sidharth said and Mathur Sir smiled... "Sidharth I still want you to protect my daughter but if you are insisting then I won't stop you..." he smiled and Sidharth became happy."..

" Thank you so much Sir... I will take your leave now... "... He smiled and left from there...
_________________
"Sana di... Kithe hai tu(where are you?)"... Arun shouted coming inside...

Shehnaaz was in the kitchen with taayi making a special dish for Sidharth... She came out after washing her hands...

"kya hai khoteya... Itna chila kyun raha hai?"... She looked at him in confusion...

"Di mera admission hogaya... Sab form fill hogaye"... He hugged her happily and Shehnaaz too got happy...

"Waah kya bat hai Arun... Tune saare tests sahi diye?"... She asked him and he nodded his head proudly...

"Bohat khush hun main tere liye.. Chal Chachu ko bata de jaldi se"... She told him but he got sad... "Di mujhe yaad arehi hai Papa ji ki...lekin unho ne kaha tha ke strong rehna hai toh main unko nahi bataunga ke main miss kar raha hun unko"... Arun replied feeling sad...

"Aww mera cutie bacha... Main hun na sad kyun horaha hai or dekhna tu kaise ek din chachu ko bhi proud feel karwayega"... She kissed his forehead and he smiled slightly...

"Papa kahan hain woh bhi tere sath gaye the na?"... Shehnaaz asked seeing him alone..

"Wo neeche koi Bhalla uncle hain unke pas ruk gaye... Wo uncle apni koi story suna rahe the toh Rajesh uncle ne mujhe bhej diya upar"... Arun told her and she chuckled... "Bhalla uncle or unke dhukde"... She murmured...

"Acha yeh sab chor or mere sath help karwa kitchen mein..." She held his arm and pulled him with herself...

"kyun main kya karunga kitchen mein? "... He asked bewildered...

"Tu bhul gaya aaj kya hai?..." she looked at him and he after thinking for sometime shouted.. "Aj 14 February hai... Valentine's day... Or aj hamara favourite cake banega"...

"shh khoteya dheere bol sab building walo ko bata dega".. She told him and he whispered sorry...

"Aaj hamara special cake bhi banega or tere jeeju ka favourite dish bhi... Lekin tu ab batayega nahi kisi ko yeh surprise hai"... She told him and he kept his finger on his lips nodding his head...

It was their ritual to celebrate this special day with each other... They didn't have money to buy cake.... Therefore they bake their special cake at home...

"lekin Di tu thak jayegi or jeeju phir gussa honge"..he followed her in kitchen...

"nahi tere jeeju se maine permission li hai tu tension mat le..." she replied getting busy in her work... Taayi smiled seeing the siblings bond...

"ab mujhe batao na kya karun main?".. Arun asked and she handed him vegetables... "yeh kaat de sab... Par ache se sab ek hi size ke kaatna"... She instructed and he pouted but took the knife and started chopping the vegetables...

_______________
"Dad can I go out with Sidharth... I want to buy some new dresses"... Tina asked his father....

Mathur Sir instantly nodded his head.. He was happy that his daughter is behaving normal... "Ofcourse beta you can go but ask him first...