WHO ARE THEY?!

3rd person POV :

"Have you got the coordinates?"
Ifrit said, leaning to Ipos, panting from mapping the massive forest.

"Can't you just use your spatial spell?!"
Orias yelled out, also leaning onto Ipos.

"I'm almost out of mana, do you know how massive those areas are? HOW MANY I HAVE TO SEARCH THROUGH, AND HOW MANY ENERGY AND MANA IT TOOK ME TO CONNECT ALL 3 OF YOU INTO MY MIND, WHILE ALSO PUTTING MY SPELL ONTO THE FOREST TO MAP THE COORDINATES?!"
Dali responded, also panting for somewhat reason.

"Stop fighting dumbasses, it's not helping."
Kalego mutters, just as he was about to stand up, he felt a presence. A familiar one. The one they've been looking for.

"Did y'all felt that?"
Bachiko jolted, looking left and right searching for possible hiding spots in a forest.

Then it hit her.

This is the same forest, Robin was kidnapped in when they were younger.

"They never learn from mistakes do they?"
Bachiko whispers as she rose up.

"I know where he is, follow me."
Bachiko said, as the other demons frantically raise up.

"HOW?! WHERE IS HE??"
Ifrit asks, accidentally yelling.

"When we were younger.. this incident also happened."
Bachiko explains, running through the forest as the rest follow her.

"He was held hostage, in this same exact forest. He was hidden in a small shed, so i figured he could be there again.
She continues explaining.

Rage took over Kalego's body, hearing such story, about how such an innocent child, being held hostage by some sick bastard, not to mention the fact that the kid was Robin who let him re-live somewhat little bit of happiness that's still left in him.

"WHO WOULD'VE DONE THAT??"
Orias ask, clinging onto Ipos.

"His parents would."
Bachiko mutters, as the rest gasp in shock.

"HIS PARENTS?! WHY WOULD THEY THOUGH??"
Orias asks again, this time hugging Ipos's arm. (he's angry and he need to hug something to let go of anger okay?)

"They lost custody over Robin to me and the main family, because of- uh some reasons... So they try to use him for ransom and to force us to give Robin back to them"
She groans, as she navigates through the forest.

"Did you report them to the authority?"
Kalego asks, trying to keep his voice clear.

"Yeah, they were arrested and were sentenced to serve 30 years in prison."
She stopped.

"We're here."

"Damn, this place looks eerie af.."

"Not as much as ur face actually,"

"OH YOU WILL REGRET THAT YOU PIECE OF-"

just as that final insult was about to leave orias's mouth, they heard a thud.

Then silence hit.

Then they heard another thud...

Tho, this time...

It was followed by a scream.

a painfull one,

Such an unbelieveable amount of pain..... it's truly is hard to listen to.

"That's... ROBBIE'S VOICE!"

Bachiko mutters, slight happiness can be detected in her voice, tho, her voice is filled with anger.

"Should we attack now?"

Orias ask, pointing towards the shed, his body shaking from pure disbelief. ( my man was traumatized from the marbas incident )

"Let's get in and get a grasp of the situation first."

Ifrit said, casting a spatial protection magic and a barrier magic.

"Let's go, we don't have much time"
Bachiko instructed, quietly moving to the back of the shed.

"You, ifrit clan, burn the door down."

"Got you"

SFX : Raging fire

"Okay now be alarmed, his parents are no joke"
Bachiko explains, walking into the shed.

"Does they have any specific ability that could somehow harm us and Robin?"
Ifrit ask, following close behind the pink head.

"Invisible arrows and spears that can and will move on it's own if it detects strange movements"
Bachiko said, signaling for the other to bend down behind door.

"HAHAHA!! Seems like you enjoy that one! Now i can't help but wonder.. HOW MANY MORE KNIVES CAN YOU HANDLE? MY DEAR SON?"

The teachers gasp in shock, there he was, tied to a chair in the middle of the room with a knife on his stomach. Blood runs down his mouth and stomach as he growls in pain. There is someone next to him, a lady to be exact.

The teachers are all horrified, but they don't dare to gasp nor spoke a word. They only pinch their clothes hard so it'll prevent them from talking.

Bachiko is not so different. Infact for her, Barbatos have taken over. (Venti that u?). Same goes for Kalego, Naberius is also inrage with the culprit.

"Hm.. i ran out of knives i see.. You wait here. Don't move or say anything."
The lady said, brushing away strands of hair that's covering her face.

Because of that movement, the teachers gasp in shock ( once again ). 'Holy fuck...' They thought, for that Lady is sooo gorgeous. It wasn't an old hag, she looks like she's in her 20's, with long wavy light green hair and bright golden eyes. They quickly snap back to reality, as Barbatos start chanting strange mantras.

"I know you guys are there.."
Robin whispers, his sharp eyes piercing through the door.

Ifrit stretches his arm, signing with his hand. ( The teachers understand sign language ). 'hold on we are coming' he signs, as Robin nodded slowly. Just as the teachers slowly approach Robin, he started coughing blood violently. Then they saw something weird, the Lady came running looking worried but now.. her eyes is grey.

'Didn't she just stab him? Why is she worried now?'
Orias thought, hugging Ipos's arm.

The teachers sprung forward, slamming the door to the side. Ifrit quickly put the lady on a chokehold, knocking the scared and rebelling Lady out. Orias untie Robin as Ipos heal the wounds on the smaller guy.
Ifrit let go of the lady, handing her to Barbatos who is ready with a rope. Barbatos ties her hands with the rope as Naberius ducktapes her mouth. Unexpectedly, the lady sprung forward, her eyes Golden as before. She raises up as the ducktape and rope fell apart.

"Very sweet of you to think it's that easy to knock me out.."
The lady chuckles, as the furnitures around starts to float.

"You don't know who i am, do you?"

"Why is that important?!"
Naberius growls, as Ifrit tries to hold him back.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Lady Ravana, The Lady of Manipulations."
Just as she said that, thousands of spears and arrows starts appearing, aiming themselves at the teachers.

Ravana Bars, also known as The Lady of Manipulations. She's an important person who works behind the stage. She have worldwide connections and she creates most of the scandals happening with famous demons.
She broke out from jail, and starts working as an executive assistant for a famous demon.

"So, do you dare? To risk babyls's reputation?"

SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I HAD 6 DAYS LONG MIDTERMS 😞😞 IM GONNA TRY MY BEST TO WRITE SUM FIGHTING SCENES... LOVE U ALL BTW MUAH