The ASDF MeetUp(PART ONE)

Edd woke up at 3AM to wake Tom and Matt to go to ASDF Land. "Matt!! Wake up!" Edd said at Matt to wake him up from his slumber. "Meeeh... I don't wanna..." Matt mumbled.

"Fine then, whatever floats your boat, Matthew." Edd said to Matt as he was walking downstairs to wake up Tom. "Tom! Tom! Wake up!" Edd said to Tom while he was hugging Tomee bear.

"Ugh.. What is it now, Edd?" Tom mumbled as he slowly sat up from his bed. "I wanna go to ASDF Land!" Edd cheered gleefully. Tom blinked twice, looking dumfounded by Edd. "Edd.. IT IS THREE IN THE MORNING, ARE YOU A MANIAC?!" Tom yelled at Edd.

"I was bored. Now go change! >:0" Edd said to Tom. "Uuuughhh.. Fine." "Thanks Tom!" Edd said before he closed the door. It time skips to 3:15AM, Tom had changed and both Edd and Tom had ate breakfast.. early. Tom just yeeted Matt in the car as he was still asleep, then both Edd and Tom got in the car. Tom turned to Edd, saying: "Are you sure you want to go this late, Edd? Like i said, It's 3AM.." as he rubbed his non-existant eyes.

Edd turned to Tom and said: "I'm sure! Besides, we're cartoons! We won't do this in real life, Tom!" Tom then looked at the road and mumbled "If you say so.." Edd then started the car and it timeskips to 3:48AM and they had already arrvied at ASDF Land.

Edd had parked the car and he sees that Matt is still asleep, He thought it'd be funny if he'd honk the horn to wake him up since Tom also fell asleep. He'd honk the car horn then Tom fell out of the car because the doors were unlocked and Matt was screaming like a lady.

Tom got up and said: "Edd, did you REALLY have to honk the car horn?" Edd looked at Tom gleefully and said: "What? I had no other choice you know.." "I hate you." Tom stood up as Matt was still screaming like a woman. 

"Well, I guess we go in.." Edd said as he got out of the car while carrying Matt. They get in and the first thing they see is Red Leader, Paul, and Patryk fighting off a horde of zombies. "Paul! Why would you want us to be here at 3AM?!" Red Leader Tord yelled, sounding angry at Paul. "Hey! Me and Patryk need a break after working at the RA Base for ages!" "Tsk, you two never learn do you?!" Red Leader said to both Paul and Patryk. 

The whole EW Crew stood there, shocked to see Tord. "I'm getting the harpoon gun." Tom said, going near the car going to get the harpoon gun.
DO YALLS WANT PART TWO???