18: Gluten Allergy

A week later

Justin was really looking forward to going back on tour. He always got so excited to hop back into work even after a short break. But, unfortunately, for a whole week, Hailey couldn't be with him. She had to fly from Los Angeles to New York the afternoon before Justin flew to Amsterdam, as her model schedule required her presence there for New York's fashion week. Usually, Justin would make everything to change up plans and be by her side, but on tour, there wasn't much he could do so facetiming was the only way he could feel her a little more present.

He spent most of the previous day in bed as Scooter was making sure he was getting all the rest he could before his next concert. He went to bed early after a quick dinner in the hotel and a chat with Hailey, but, even after a good night of sleep, Justin absolutely hated waking up early in the morning:

"I know, honey, but you really have to get up now"- Allison whispered, rubbing his back into small circles denying the extra five minutes he asked again- "I've already given you five more minutes, let's go, hon".

"I'm getting up"- he murmured, drowsily as he slowly sat up on the bed. He rubbed his eyes and tried to adjust his view as he noticed that the lights were on.

"Good, take a shower and come out for breakfast. You have an interview in an hour and a half, can't be late"- she said, smiling sweetly- "But first, medicine".

Allison pulled out his hand, turning it palm up as she dropped five different kinds of vitamin pills and handed him a water bottle. He rolled his eyes before popping the pills.

"I'm hungry"- he said, finally getting up.

"Hurry and shower then!"- Allison said, excusing herself and letting him get ready.

Justin took a quick shower, washing his hair and making sure to end it in a cold-water setting, as it was the only thing that could wake him properly. He picked up a Drew House cargo pants and a white hoodie before stepping into some Nike shoes and grabbing a puffer jacket. It was almost winter in Europe and he wasn't trying to catch a cold.

"Good morning"- Scooter said as soon as he got out the door. The hotel room was almost like an apartment as they picked the presidential suite. There was a huge living room with a dining table and three different bedrooms connected to that main area. Justin, Scooter, and Allison were sleeping there, as the rest of the crew were staying in different suites, but all on the same floor and sharing the same hall, which was closed just for Justin's team.

"Jay, I've already ordered your breakfast, do you want some juice?"- Allison asked and Justin nodded. She served him a cup of apple juice before going back into her room to finish getting ready.

Justin sat on the table, his belly rumbling out of hunger. It's been a while since he felt that hungry. Lately, he wasn't having much of an appetite, but the vitamin that Dr. Daniel prescribed was giving his food craving back. He sipped his juice before taking a bite of the juicy sausage and egg toasty that was on the table. While he ate, he made sure to answer Hailey's texts from last night. Amsterdam was six hours ahead of New York and the different time zones made their distance even harder.

He quickly finished his sandwich and just hung out, checking the latest Toronto Maple Leafs hockey game score as he missed the match while being asleep.

"C'mon, J, breakfast is here"- Allison said as she opened the door after the doorbell rang, re-entering the room with a plate in her hands.

Justin raised his head from his phone and looked at her, confused.