"Who knew!" VoidedLight snapping scenario.

This was asked for and now I'm doing it because why not lmfao

Also that's the song I was listening to while writing this.

—————————————

How fucking long has it been?

VoidedLight asked himself this probably 23 times a day, though he normally gets met with silence. He is the only one there afterall, but today was different.

10 years, 4 days, 14 hours, 32 minutes, and 28.7 seconds since your first arrival. A mysterious voice said. He barely knew, that voice, but knew it was the Overseer. One had been sent to the Void to make sure VoidedLight wouldn't break out again.

He was in a bit of shock, but quickly shook it off. It isn't like he'll be able to leave, anyways.

He wanted to know more things, he wasn't done, yet.

Overseer, how long has it been since my return after the first break out?

He was met with silence for a few minutes, until he heard the voice again.

8 years, 1 day, 7 hours, 18 minutes, and 8.2 seconds.

This left VoidedLight frozen, his "blood" dripping from his wounds, but the drops quickly destabilizing before they hit the ground.

But that wasn't what he was worried about.

Overseer. Is Vascillor okay?

That's a question he asked himself less often, but still a decent amount of times.

That is outside of my capabilities.

He sighed. He was met with that hard lie every time he got an answer for that question. He knew they could, but they were refusing to answer. Helping him is what ended up bringing madness to  the void controllers, how he was able to escape.

Everyone knows that's a lie, Overseer.

Shush with you. Continuing to tell me that will result in getting thrown in hell with your parents.

VoidedLight froze once again. That was a retort he'd never heard from the Overseer, and one he was truly afraid of, so he stopped, instead, he went back to his thoughts, which trailed of to thoughts of Vascillor.

Is he okay? Is he hurt? Does he need my help? Is he still pretty?

That one last thought always messes with his mind, and makes him let out a groan of embarrassment. Ten years in a dark void with nobody else really makes you think on every single aspect of your life.

"How do I even like him? It's terribly unhealthy, and I'm dead for fucks sake!" He said out loud, fiddling with his fluffy hair.

It's love, VoidedLight. A curse and a blessing between mortals and beings, like yourself. Sadly in your case, it might as well be a curse. 

Yeah, can't you just make it go away? You're the Overseer afterall.

It would be unfair of me to do so, VoidedLight.

At this point, VoidedLight was incredibly confused. 

What do you mean?

You have a fate that's almost set in stone for you, VoidedLight. You were supposed to be an Angel.

"Then why am I a fallen Angel." VoidedLight said out loud.

Heaven didn't want you, but they do now. 

VoidedLight was tired of this. Heaven didn't want him, hell didn't want him, better yet, his own parents didn't want him and his brothers.

I'm not going.

What-? VoidedLight, this is your chance to be free-! To not be alone anymore-!

Calling it "being free" is over-fetched, Overseer. I'll never be able to be free to help my friends, free to be a hero to people that still have so much more to live for, free to... see my brothers... see Vascillor.

It went silent for a second, before he groaned again.

"I'll never be able to see them, so what's the point." He mumbled under his breath.

He was there for a few more days, doing nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Until one day, VoidedLight heard something different.

Nonono! It can't be! This hasn't happened in millions of years! Why now!

VoidedLight was confused, why was the overseer so panicked?

What is wrong, Overseer?

You have a soul puzzle against you! People will set you free! This isn't how it was supposed to work out!

He was dead silent for a bit, not wanting to mess with the Overseer.

It wasn't supposed to work out like this! Now your gonna be let lose!

He was confused. "I'm not gonna go haywire, so what's the big problem with being set free?"

Because you don't deserve it!

Those words hung around him for a second, then he chuckled, then the chuckle turned into pure laughter.

"So, just because I'm not a pussy and I'd rather save someone who kills demons for a living means I don't deserve another chance at living?" VoidedLight cooed.

"Pathetic. You are an Angel, and I'm a void being. But somehow, the void "being" is being more realistic then the pure Angel?"

Shut with you! We can easily dissolve those puzzle peices to bits.

"Hmm, but can you? Doesn't that break, I don't know, one of the most important rules of fairness, known by all beings, devil or Angel?"  VoidedLight remarked.

Well, you're being more of a devil then an Angel right now, so we have the right to-

"Oh hohoho, you've missed a clear point. It's for devils, too. And you KNOW  that hell won't take me.  Especially now."

No! We'll make them! We ha-

"Nonono, you don't." He replied. "The only person that can do that are the over and underlords."

UGH! JUST SHUT UP YOU USELESS BRAT! YOU SHOULD BE IN HELL WITH YOUR PARENTS.

VoidedLight laughed. And laughed, and LAUGHED. He formed a dripping halo and horns with bright neon wings for show.

"Then why am I not there yet? Hmmm? Are they afraid of me? Are YOU afraid of me?  He sneered.

W-WELL-

"Ohhhh! Who knew! Who knew that the "hero" would be stumbling to find words."  He chuckled.

N-NO-

"Shut it, asshole. YOU and your SHITTY ASS CREW  have turned me more villain then earth could ever."

——————————

Holy shit VoidedLight can be cold as fuck

927 words