ᴇᴘ. 12 → ᴄʀᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴀʀʏ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The recap of what happened in the last episode was playing before MePhone stopped it. 

"Uhh, dad? Why are you stopping the recap?" You asked.

"Yeah, MePhone, that's the recap! You can't just get rid of it!" Marshmallow said.

"It's not wanted this episode" MePhone said.

"But I thought I was doing a pretty good job" The recap voice said. The contestants were all protesting while MePhone pushed the recap off of the cliff.

"No, no, no! MePhone, what are you doing? Stop! I have a contract! MePhone, no! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

.・。.・゜✭・.

So, in honor of our one year anniversary, I'm going to make everything just like it was in episode 1" MePhone said.

"But wasn't it the sub-ammature level?" Apple asked.

"That's the beauty of it" MePhone said as he pressed the button, causes you, MePhone, the other contestants, and the background to change into trasher designs, which everyone gasped at.

"What the heck? Why is my tongue on the top of my mouth?!" Marshmallow asked.

"This is hideous! Bow and Apple are gone and this place looks like a giant crayon drawing" OJ said.

"Greetings and salutations!" MePhone said.

"What the-?! Didn't the MeTunes update change your voice around a year ago? You asked.

"This doesn't make any sense" Pickle said.

"None of this makes any sense! This is stupid! This is embarrassing!" Marshmallow said.

"This is Inanimate Insanity!"

.・。.・゜✭・.

"So, everyone ready!?" MePhone asked.

"Oh god! Even the first elimination area is back! Are you going to make everything like it was back then?! 

"Yeah" MePhone said.

"Wait, why am I still here? I was never part of the first episode" You said.

"I made an exception" MePhone said.

"Everything's so bad! I don't think we can find it in our hearts to handle any more stupidness!" Marshmallow said.

"Wow. That's just sad" MePhone said. Marshmallow grabbed a rock and threw it at MePhone. 

"Ow! Hey! You ruined my voice!" MePhone said.

"Uh, that's a bad thing?" Paper said.

"You're all so rude! I even bought a birthday cake for us!"