The web mother was giant and was sitting at the back with three frostbite spiders

The web mother was giant and was sitting at the back with three frostbite spiders. " Ok here's the plan, Gila, Severin, and Shadow-step you take the high ground and keep the smaller ones off of us once they are dead turn your attention to the web mother. Asadelf you and Gentu provide rear cover for us. Myself Tully, Myra, Suvvan, Sabrina, and Yamma will  take the web mother from all sides. As for Lianya and Salazar. stay on our tails." Ebon-shi instructed as he nods to the group they got in position and waited for the signal. " Boss Salazar's already engaging!" Shadow-step yelled out as Salazar's right hand glowed a deep red as he was using a detect life spell to zero in on the hulking arachnid as he had the big spider in his mind's eye he pulled out the twin Falmer war axes. Once in range the Falmer war axe impaled into its back left leg as one of the frostbite spider minions lunged only to be met by a bone arrow through its exoskeleton from Gila's bow while the rest of the group closed in as two spectral Warriors who appear to be the ghosts of the fallen heroes started attacking the web mother from behind. Salazar circled around jumping onto the wall and climbing onto the ceiling before dropping onto the Web mother's back hacking and slashing at The Giant Egg sac with his two falmer war axes. Suvvan and Yamma both bashed the web mother's head with Nerveshatter and Volendrung respectively while Tully, Myra, and Sabrina Dove underneath the web mother's eight legs attempting to amputate int limbs with Tully using the Bloodskal blade Myra using her blades sword and Sabrina using Bloodscythe and Soulrender. Asadelf provided cover by dual-wielding Elemental Bolt and hurling them at the web mother head to try to keep its attention off them while Gentu bashed out any oncoming spiders that came near using his Dwarven Warhammer and switching to Healing the group with Healing Hands whenever they got close. Gila, Severin, and Shadow-step kept using their bows to take out the frostbite spiders who were trying to flank the group while Lianya and Myra were also taking shots at the web mother Myra using silver bolts and Lianya Alternating ice arrows and Stalhrim arrows. Lianya rushed towards the Web mother using her staff of ice spikes and Chillrend and fired the sharp ice shards from the staff at the Web mother's eyes blinding her then running and slashing the web mother's legs causing them to freeze to the ground. "Now freeze you eight-legged abomination!" Lianya yelled as Ebon-shi went to take the web mother from behind only to be kicked by her back leg having him go sent flying into the cave wall. " Ebon-shi!, Gentu hurry and help him I got you covered! " Asadelf yelled as Gentu rushed to the dark elf's side dual wielding Healing Hands after a few moments Ebon-shi rose to his knees before giving the groups paladin a grateful nod. " Thanks, Gentu, you're a lifesaver." Ebon-shi said as he pulled the ebony blade off of his back before charging back to the group with a cry that sounded like it could rival Boaithia's fury Gentu jumped back and shield bashed a frostbite spider who tried to Blindside him then blew steam from the Visage of Mzund and thrust Dawnbreaker into its head before looking up noticing an overhanging stalactite from the ceiling that looked about ready to come down from the ensuing battle. He quickly put his plan into action he rushed towards the group quickly putting a paralysis rune directly underneath the stalactite. " Guys lead the web mother over here!" Gentu yelled to them that's the group nodded in understanding quickly spreading out as Asadelf started firing Elemental bolts into the web mother's back making the giant spider skid back a little deciding to help out Lianya used her ice storm to push the web mother back as well and the second the web mothers legs came into contact with the rune it exploded in a fiery green Inferno causing the web mother to rear up hitting its head against the stalactite which caused it to fall and impale her through the egg sack immobilizing her as well as neutralizing the spider projectiles she was throwing but nearly hitting Suvvan by the blast. " oi watch it ice queen, you nearly melted my cheese!" Suvvan yelled as the two spectral Warriors started punching the web mother in the eyes and slashing at her head respectively jumping back as the rest of the group closed in for the kill delivering lethal blow after lethal blow to the web mother's head. Salazar jumped down from the ceiling digging his Falmer War axes into the web mother's egg sac that was not pierced sliding down before leaving apart the whole upper part of her head exposing her exoskeleton Ebon-shi rushed in with the Ebony Blade drawn before quickly and rapidly slashing at the web mother's exposed exoskeleton with the Ebony Blade despite it being a two-handed weapon it was extremely light which allowed him to move with it extremely quickly before jumping onto her leg as she brought it up which sent him flying upwards a good ten feet before smashing into the cave ceiling and falling down he was thankfully caught by Salazar who had caught him in his tail as he carefully climbed down. " Salazar I know you can't see but if I direct your hand can you throw me with your tail in that direction?" Ebon-shi asked the snow elf/chorus mutant who gave a nod in reply. Nodding back he took Salazar's hand and directed it where exactly he wanted him to throw him upon nodding once he had his course set he swung his tail propelling Ebon-shi down straightening his body out and positioning the ebony blade downwards aiming right for the exposed exoskeleton he landed on to the web mother's head in a crouching position driving the ebony blade clean through the exoskeleton into the web mother's brain as the end of the blade came out through the bottom of the web mothers head as she spasmed and struggled he twisted the blade as the web mother's struggling ceased as her legs curled up. Pulling the ebony blade from the web mother's head and looking to the group he gave them a nod before Tully being the sadistic vampire that he was walked over to the web mother's Head and pulled off the mace of Molag bal and begin bludgeoning its head repeatedly while of course laughing like a sadistic Madman. "Oi lad I'm the madman of the group you are just the psychopath! Hahahaha!" Suvvan yelled as he too partakes and beat on the web mother's lifeless corpse with his amber warhammer nerveshatter. Lianya walked over to one of the spectral spirits who was holding a two-handed long sword he was standing over his body before nodding and disappearing Liana picked up a two-handed long sword blade hissing from the warm air the pommel and the guard decorated with gorgeous blue stones which seemed ethereal in nature as she stroked the blade with her hand.

" here is my sword, the ice blade of the monarch

" here is my sword, the ice blade of the monarch. The blade of my people."