Welcoming Him As Stranger

I know the kind of people like you!
You are just a play boy who want to spoil my life stop annoying me with your so call love, and please stop following me, and moreover our world is completely apart and I don't wanna be in trouble.
She give back his rose running from there.

That was so embarrassing.
Said his friend.

Yeah now I think I've no choice than faking life style she's not even ready to hear whom am I to her all she know is am a prince blablabla.

Months later.

Purab you're getting late for school come and eat.
Said pragya serving him.

Purab: Darling is the same food we ate last night na?

Pragya: yeah I didn't get the money I was expecting you have it promise will make your favorite food by the time you'll come back.
"Caressing him"

Purab: so what if you couldn't fulfill your promise? I'll eat whatever you'll provide, I know you're giving me all that you have and am happy with it no need to force yourself to make me happy am really proud with the life you're giving me, and I understand everything too.
He said with smile and pragya just hug him giving him kisses.

Pragya: you really understand your sister.
Purab just smile.

Purab: Darling you had your food already?

Pragya: no I'll eat later

Purab: this small food in front of me all something else?