He looked at her and squeezed her hand in return.

Unlike him, Charlie was completely calm and collected.

"She went to the cliff. Don't worry, she'll be here soon. And I can definitely say that she is safe." the cat calmly smiled at him, looking out the window.

"Hmm?" Cale looked at her in surprise, not quite understanding why Charlie was so sure of her words. She sounds like she knows for sure that someone else is looking out for Wendy.

Stop.

Was Charlie referring to the dragon whose presence Cale constantly sensed nearby?

"A dragon?"

The elves were wildly delighted, thinking that they would finally see a dragon from another world. Probably, now they can definitely die peacefully from an overabundance of joy and admiration. They immediately fell to their knees and began to pray, praising such powerful and majestic creatures as dragons. And they didn't care at all that others were looking at them in extreme surprise.

"Wait... is this the dragon who adopted this child?"

"Is he just hiding and watching his daughter?" the aristocrat muttered dumbfounded. He, like other greedy people, has already forgotten that the girl is not an ordinary defenseless child. There is a very strong and evil dragon behind her, who will probably get very angry if someone touches his child.

The dragons, who caught that many people were tensing up, grinned contentedly. They were going to make sure that no one would ever forget that they were the most terrifying and powerful creatures.

Even if it wasn't them, but dragons from another world, but they felt solidarity. 

So you can look after this child.

"Doesn't that sound very creepy?" Bud muttered, but tried to do it as quietly as possible.

"Shut up." Glenn hit him because he didn't want to feel the displeasure of the dragons. And to lose this annoying boss because of something like that would be too stupid.

Cale sighed and shook his head. No, he couldn't say that so frivolously. Yes, he clearly felt the presence of the dragon, but it was somehow strange. Henituse himself couldn't quite tell what he was feeling.

"I'll be back soon." that's why he nodded to Charlie and walked towards the cliff to find Wendy. He wanted to make sure she was okay. He walked leisurely along the road, admiring the scenery. He didn't know what kind of place he had landed in, but everything around him was literally saturated with calm and peace. The very thing for a successful recovery, even if Cale no longer needed it.

He looked up, looking at the huge island floating in the sky, on which the majestic castle towered. To be honest, it had already been more than three days, however, Cale still couldn't believe that something like this could exist.

And these smaller, but obviously the same massive stones were also floating in the sky for seemingly no reason.