Daylight

ALASKA MOORE WAS WHAT THEY CALLED 'THE KOOK ANGEL

ALASKA MOORE WAS WHAT THEY CALLED 'THE KOOK ANGEL.' And even though she despised the name, no one could dare deny her of that title. Alaska Moore was what every girl on Kildare Island wished they were. Beautiful, kind and loved by all. Alaska Moore simply held the title with truth and pride. And despite looking like she knew what she was doing, Alaska Moore had never been more lost in her life. With the summer beginning, she feels like she has no purpose, like a doll in a glass cage. In bubblewrap.

RAFE CAMERON NEEDED TO HAVE ALASKA MOORE. It was known by the entire island that the Cameron would do anything and everything to have the angel in the palm of his hands— it was the only thing he could have that would ensue his father's approval, because everything else had him fuming and disapproving. With Alaska Moore by his side, he could finally claim the title of 'The Kook King.'

ALASKA MOORE HATED RAFE CAMERON WITH A PASSION. For the past five years, all he's ever done is be a burden on her life and her friends. And even though her parents— more specially her dad— would love to see her with him, Alaska would rather die than be seen in the arms of Rafe fucking Cameron. She needed to get him off her back— and what better way to do that than fake date the Pogue who had absolutely nothing to lose— JJ MAYBANK.

ALYCIA DEBNAM CAREY ALASKA MOORE

" the kook angel. "

RUDY PANKOW JJ MAYBANK

" the pogue prince "

DREW STARKEY RAFE CAMERON
MADELYN CLINE SARAH CAMERON
MADISON BAILEY KIARA CARRERA
CHASE STOKES JOHN B. ROUTLEDGE
JONATHAN DAVISS POPE HEYWARD
AUSTIN NORTH TOPPER THORNTON
CHRIS EVANS HENRY MOORE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hiiiiii

in honor of obx s3 coming out in a few short days, i present to you my pride and joy. i literally got inspired to do this from an edit of jj i found on tiktok so i had to write this!!!

i hope u guys enjoy this, exciting things ahead !!

edit: 22/3/2023 i just changed the entire plot of this book lol bye