👨‍👧Father's Day Special👨‍👧

Start from the beginning

"Well when mummy mentioned father's day I asked 1-A about it and they all spoke about things they'd done, it all sounded so exciting!" Eri was glancing between the two of us, something she did when asking for permission. I gave a sad smile "Are you alright to do all these things with just daddy?" Eri titled her head slightly and asked "Why, is mummy not feeling well? I'm sure daddy wouldn't mind celebrating another day. After all, we're a family, we do everything together!"

I shook my head "No, I'm fine. I actually had plans to visit my father in the afternoon, but we can all do whatever you want to do in celebration of Sho until then!" Eri nodded quickly before saying "We can then come with you!"

Both mine and Shota's eyes widened, I quickly stuttered "Surely you want to do something more fun with Sho than go visit my father!" I laughed slightly and she shook her head, then smiling "Nope! He's your daddy, so he's apart of our family and so we should all celebrate with him!" I looked to Shota but he seemed to be stuck in thought.

So to hopefully sway Eri away from having Shota meet my father with such little time to prepare I asked "What is it you want to do before then?"

"Well, I don't think daddy would like a fairground from what 1-A was saying, but an arcade sounds just as fun!" I nodded and smiled "That sounds like a really good idea!"

As me and Shota got ready I could hear Eri running around and opening multiple cupboards but as she had a few favourite outfits that she liked to wear on special occasions I didn't question it. Once ready I also didn't question the backpack as she often brought it with her when we were just going out for she said she felt like it gave her more options if she had to protect herself, which was hard to hear but if it made her comfortable we couldn't argue with it.

She skipped towards the car but stopped at her door, going over first I opened it for her and she jumped in whilst moving her backpack into the seat next to her. She leaned over and put the seat belt over it before sitting normally in her seat, allowing me to reach over her and buckle her seat belt before pressing a kiss to her head as if I was tucking her in for the night. Something me and Shota adjusted to doing after she panicked upon the first time of being buckled in, obviously reminding her of what was done during her time with Kai Chisaki.

Soon enough we reached the arcade and after a few games I noticed she didn't have her backpack with her. Poking Shota he looked to me and I pointed to Eri, him then asking "Hey Squirt, are you missing anything?"

She looked to us and grinned "Nope! Why?"

"You haven't got your backpack." Eri nodded "I don't need it, you're both here with me!"

If crying in public wasn't embarrassing I would have broke down then and there for knowing she completely trusted us melted my heart. Shota brought his arm around my shoulders and smiled "Of course Squirt, now let's play some more games!"

👨‍👧

Pulling up at the police station Shota parked the car, looking through the windscreen mirror I saw Eri look around before she asked "Why are we at the police station?"

Looking down at my lap Shota placed his hand on my shoulder "Why don't you go sign in, just mention there's a chance we'll be following." I looked to him and nodded, getting out the car and walking towards the station.

As I got to the door I looked over to the car to see Shota slightly turned to look at Eri as I heard him saying "Squirt, mummy's dad was sent to prison after he did something really bad. However, he is not a bad person, he did it for his family, and I would do exactly the same for you and mummy... If you don't want to go in and see him anymore, me and mummy will completely understand."

I saw Eri shake her head before I heard her say "No, if you would do the same, it means he's a good dad! So, let's go!"

I smiled and entered the police station with no worries over Eri for I now knew she was fine and once again comforted by Shota.

Not long after speaking with the officer did Shota come in holding Eri's hand, I smiled and once he was by my side I whispered in his ear "You're one amazing father!" He smiled slightly before kissing my temple "Yours and Eri's approval is all I need!" I smiled up at him.

Eri then asked excitedly "When can we go see granddad?"

The officer by us chuckled lightly and spoke "Why you can go and see him now, so follow me!"

Upon sitting at the table opposite my father I noticed him looking at Eri and Shota. Whilst Eri was grinning from ear to ear, obviously happy at the fact she had another family member, Shota was very tense. I took Shota's hand and I felt him relax before he looked to me and smiled.

Eri then practically cheered "Hi granddad!" Dad looked to Eri and smiled "Hey princess! It's so lovely to meet you!"

Dad managed to uphold conversation with Eri extremely well, I suppose that came from being a hero and having five daughters who he raised up until they were around her age.

"Does daddy treat mummy well?" I noticed his glance towards Shota, Eri nodded energetically.

Clearing my throat I decided to speak "How many times do I have to tell you, Shota is perfect, Dad!" Dad looked to Shota before smiling and looking back to me "Maybe a few more times as it seems lover boy doesn't know that!"

I looked to see Shota staring at me with wide eyes before he blinked and shook his head "If anyone's perfect, it's you!"

We both quickly snapped our sights away from eachother and to Eri who had slapped a board game onto the table, I looked around confused on where she got it from. Shota asked "Eri, sweetheart, where did you get that?"

Eri smiled "I brought it with us, I wanted to play a game as a family! Do you know how to play granddad?" Dad looked to the board and nodded "I think so, but I might be a bit rusty!" He chuckled and Eri just smiled "That's fine, daddy's really bad at the game too!" Dad laughed and whilst Shota wasn't too impressed, we all ended up playing the game and having a lot of fun.

Elizzza:
I just want to say thank you again, for this is officially the very last update 'altruistic' shall recieve.

It's hard to believe how far this book has come and I only have all of you to thank for it. So thank you, so much!

And, in other news for anyone interested, I'm hoping to continue my writing journey. Not seriously, or anything like that, just remaining here on Wattpad for fun. With, hopefully, another Shota Aizawa X Reader story that I plan to publish soon.

However, if this is where we depart and don't return, I wish you well with a good day/night and a thank you for your support, once more ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

[ Edited : 02/05/2024 ]