Ted Bundy Wanna Be

Sunny's POV.

When we all got home last night Sam was just buzzing to mom and Michael about this "Edgar and Alan" I walked up to my room, noticing my window open. 'Huh I don't remember even opening that' I thought as I shut and locked my window. I start running my bath water when there's a knock at my door. Of course, it was Michael "Hey. I'm going back to the boardwalk tomorrow. Mom got a job at this movie store, and I want to get my ears pierced. Wanna come with me?" Michael said "I've tried telling you it's a rip off I can pierce your ears. But yeah, I guess I'll ride with you" I said. Micheal smiled and walked away. I shut my door and went into the bathroom plugging the drainer and soaking in a hot bath.

○The Next Day○

For some reason I woke up about 2 in the afternoon. I normally never sleep this late. Huh. What's wrong with me? I get up and walk downstairs. "Where's mom?" I asked Sam and Michael who are in the kitchen. Kinda. Well Michael is lifting weights on the screen porch and Sam's looking at grandpa's "weed tree". "She's at work" Sam said looking back for a second. Nodding I start making me a bowl of cereal. Sam decided to make him a bowl as well. "Hey sis want to go see Edger and Alan with me tonight?" Sam asked me with a mouth full of food 'disgusting' I thought to myself. "Sorry Sammy, I get her tonight" Michael said as he grabbed my spoon and took a bite of my cereal. 'You little bitch' I thought to myself again.

3 hours later

Me and Micheal where on the back of his bike heading to the board walk while mom came to get Sam on her lunch break because he wouldn't stop calling her pestering her about wanting to see Edgar and Alan. The sun was going down as me and Michael pulled in Another Concert? Damn Me and Michael start walking towards the piercing stand there was a long ass line. By the time we got up to closer the sun was down and the boardwalk party was just getting started. "I can pierce your ear. Thats a rip off" A womans voice came from behind us. I turned around and already had to be on the move because it was no name girl and Micheals Ted Bundy instincts kicked in. "My names Michael." Ted Bund- I mean Michael said. "Star." The girl said. "This is Sunshine. But we all call her Sunny" Ted said gesturing to me. Giving her a head lift not really caring for my same gender. We made it back to Ted Bundys bike and they talked about getting food the whole freaking way. Ted Turned towards me and said Sunshine stop following us there isnt room for you to ride too. I scoffed "Watch it Ted Bundy. Im just grabbing my stuff from your bike. Dont get your hopes up bitch." As soon as that came out of my mouth those same 4 bike from yesterday circled us. "Nice going Michael, you stole the girlfriend" I huffed and crossed my arms and looked at Michael with a pointed look. "What are you doing Star?" Mullet man asked but kept his eyes fixed on me the whole time. "Getting food. This is Michael and Sunshine" Star said back keeping her gaze on the ground. Michael then tried getting her on the back of his bike. "Star." Mullet man said with authority in his tone. I guess Michael didnt like it because he grabbed me and pulled me closer. Star looked at us with a sorry look and walked towards mullet mans bike. "Im David" mullet man said "Thats Marko" the curly haired patchwork jacket smiled at his name. "Paul" the twisted sister reject laughed and banged his hands on his handlebars. "And thats Dwayne" the dark-haired man gave us a head nod. "You know where Hudson Bluff is?" David asks Michael. While David asks this Michael is coaxing me onto the back of his bike. "I cant beat your bike" Michael says getting onto said shitty bike. "You dont have to beat me. All you have to do is keep up." Then we were off. When I tell you these guys are crazy I mean bat shit crazy. Jumping stairs, screaming, going fast the whole 9 yards. We hit the woods and it got foggy quick Michael was dodging trees trying to keep up with David and Star. As we drive along side them I look at Star she gives me a small smile and then David veers off I look past Michael and see the edge of a cliff as soon as it registers in my brain Michael yanks the bike to the side. My whole left side shot up in pain. When all was said and done Michael lifted the bike off our legs and immediately got up and punched David in the face. I whimper when he connected with David 'WTF is wrong with me? Why did I whimper?' Marko and the other two held Michael back. David wasnt even pissed. "How far are you willing to go Michael?" David asked smirking. Michael turned to me seeing I was still on the ground. "Shit Sunny you okay?" Michael asked "yeah I think. My knee really hurts" I said lifting my pant leg. When I had it fully lifted you could see some damage blood started pooling out of my leg quick. I heard 6 low growls and looked up. I swear to who ever is above the 4 hot mens eyes were yellow. I repeat yellow. I whimper as another sharp pain runs up my whole left side. "Come on in Ill patch you up" a deep voice said. I look up and it was Dewayne that said it.

To Be Continued

Short Update i know i know. I really need to stop procrastinating and work on my books more LOL

I hope yall enjoy the short chapter tho! I shall update very soon :)