Hogwarts

[A/N change of plans this is now Set in 2018 before the snap]

Lily and James, Sirius and Remus were sitting at Potter manor in the room of Leah, when they were sent a letter from someone, the sorcerer supreme, 

Potter's, Lupin-Blacks

my name is Stephen Strange, I know Leah Potter, although she is no longer Leah Potter nor Black she is Leah Petrovna one of the original six Avengers although i don't think she responds to the last name Petrovna, come to Hogwarts and meet her, the avengers are already there

Kind Regards

The Sorcerer Supreme AKA Stephen Strange

Lily stood and began pacing "Okay so we have this person, the sorcerer supreme telling us Leah is alive?" Asked Lily, "Do you think it could be true?" Asked Sirius a glimmer of hope in his eyes, Lily grabbed her jacket "Only one way to find out" said Lily and she walked out the door and was transported to Hogwarts. "Harry, we got a note saying Leah was here" said lily to her son who's eyes lit up at the name of his sister "That's me I'm Leah, Leah Barton" her Russian accent clear as day "We were told you might not answer to the name Petrovna anymore" "Tony this is Stephen isn't it?" "Yes it is because here he comes" "Leah Petrovna sorry Barton force of habit, meet you're mother, father and stepfather" "sorry i have two fathers?" "yes you're biological one Sirius Black and you're stepfather James Potter" the woman nodded in understanding whispers went throughout the great hall of the lost potter or black, the woman felt the stares and shrunk back not liking the attention she had never been an attention seeker because attention got you killed, she felt someone grab her hand, it was Clint Barton, the man she had married a year ago, but been in a relationship with since 2009, she smiled at him. Stephen turned the great hall into a cinema. He opened another portal and 9 year old Cooper Barton born in 2009 came through along side 7 year old Lila Barton born in 2011, and three year old Nathaniel Barton born in 2015, Lila picked up Nate and walked over to their parents. Stephen opened another portal and a blonde woman and a brown haired woman landed in the same pose, the blonde woman shuddered "that was disgusting" "poser" said Leah and she walked over to her adoptive sister, "hey Leah" said the woman and she hugged her sister and mama and papa, "Leah, who are these people?" asked Tony "this is my adoptive family" she said to The Avengers and her biological family.