Chapter 128 - Undead Village [04]

Start from the beginning

In the dark night, there was a faint sound of beating gongs and drums, and there was a sharp sound shouting in a thin voice that the auspicious time has arrived. Wen Ran clearly felt a wave of power pressing from all around.

This power seemed to want to control them, but unfortunately both he and Qi Yunjing sat motionless on the bed and were not at all bewitched.

The fierce ghost: "..." This is so embarrassing.

Wen Ran looked at Qi Yunjing: "It seems that this time the ghost domain master is not very good."

The corners of Qi Yunjing's mouth twitched slightly. If you say these words to the two deceased yesterday, won't your conscience hurt?

Obviously, Wen Ran would not give this dark force any more time to recharge, so he raised his hand and was ready to strike. But Qi Yunjing reached out to stop him: "I'll do it."

Wen Ran thought about it, this is indeed a good opportunity to practice, so he nodded and shrank back under the quilt: "Okay. Come on, come on, I'll keep an eye on you~"

Qi Yunjing turned his head to look at the flickering candles in the room, and his fingers moved. Although the time to learn Taoism is very short, with Qi Yunjing's aptitude, this time is enough for him to master the Pozi formula.

As the hand moved, the glowing light on Qi Yunjing's fingertips became brighter and brighter, and the two candles were instantly dimmed.

As if feeling the confrontation of power, the candlelight flickered for a moment, and then it burned brighter and brighter. Qi Yunjing's face darkened slightly, and the speed in his hands became faster and faster.

With a soft bang, the flame of the red candles went out with a snap, and the rosy glow in the room disappeared instantly. The incandescent lamp with a low wattage still gave off a dim light, while the red wedding attire on the two of them also disappeared.

Qi Yunjing calmed down his breath, looked at Wen Ran who was lying on the bed with his head propped up, and lowered his eyes slightly to hide the regret in his eyes.

Wen Ran gave a very generous praise: "Not bad, not bad. You have practiced Pozi formula very well. If you realize that you are in an illusion in the future, as long as they are not at the ghost king level, you should be able to escape."

Qi Yunjing said: "Can the Pozi formula break the ghost domain?"

Wen Ran said: "That's natural, the Pozi formula can break all falsehoods, but your current internal strength can't support such a large consumption."

The red candle and the wedding attire disappeared in an instant when the fire was extinguished, as if it had never appeared before. Qi Yunjing glanced at the sky outside, and pondered for a moment: "You can continue to sleep, I'll go out and have a look."

Wen Ran: "Do you want to go to the groom's house?"

Qi Yunjing hummed, and Wen Ran turned over and got out of bed: "Let's go together." After speaking, he couldn't help but go out first.

Qi Yunjing was helpless, and also a little bit worried that if Wen Ran stayed in the house alone, the ghost would make a comeback. Together, the two of them could at least take care of each other, and feel more at ease.

-

The old house is made of wood. The disadvantage of the wooden structure is that the sound footsteps will be a bit loud. Because someone died last night, these players knew that something would happen at night, so they all stayed up and waited for dawn with their eyes open.