Chapter 1: Her world rocker...the awakening!

Start from the beginning

Out of the squad, as they often called themselves, namely Dean, Cole, Damon, Matt, Chris, Kyle, Michael, Tyron and now Tristan, Dean got on Kayla's nerves the most. He teased her all the time and Kayla also used any opportunity she could get to either put Dean in his place or tease him back. The gang usually enjoyed Dean and Kayla's antics and war with words so much so that they actually awarded points sometimes. So Dean was thrilled he had gotten to catch the sassy Kayla in such a state. He couldn't wait to tell the guys. Maybe he should have taken pictures. That would have been the ultimate check-mate. Dean smiled to himself.

Dean had always been mischievous. But then it was only to be expected as he was the last of seven children...all boys. Teasing and playing pranks on each other was the culture in the Broody home. His dad was the wealthy and famous Michael Broody, an architect. Unfortunately for Michael Broody, out of all his sons, only Dean had become an architect like him. Lucy Broody, Dean's lovely, sweet mother, was a medical doctor and had made it a point to push all her children into her field. All his brothers had gone into medicine just to make her happy. Out of the six, four were doctors and two were pharmacists.

The Broody family was a close-knit one. They were involved in each other's lives, were aware of small and large events in each other's lives and were very supportive of each other in times of trouble. Like any siblings, Dean and his brothers fought and disagreed about everything but they loved and cared about each other a lot.

Michael Broody had retired, leaving his empire into the able hands of Dean. One could say Dean Broody had to start making very important decisions at an early age as he had been running the empire for the past seven years. Though the whole family was proud of what he had been able to accomplish within that number of years, he was still seen and treated as the baby of the family. The fact that he was six feet one and towered over most of his brothers didn't make any difference. They were so annoying sometimes but Dean wouldn't have them any other way. He loved his parents and brothers to bits.

"Hey Dean, wanna participate in the drinking contest?" Tyron's voice boomed from across the room immediately Dean got there.

"Bring it on boyz." Dean answered, never one to back down from a challenge.

And just like that, all thoughts of Kayla disappeared from his mind as he threw himself into having fun.

***

Dean left the party around three a.m. for his chalet. When he got to the bedroom, he quickly stripped naked and slid into bed.

"What the fuck?" Dean exclaimed when he felt a soft body in bed beside him.

He reached up and flicked on the switch, flooding the room with light. The sight that met him got him instantly hard. Shit! He had totally forgotten about Kayla. And how the fuck was she in just her panties? She must have woken up at a point to shed off her clothes because Dean knew for sure he hadn't touched her clothes when he tucked her in earlier. And those boobs...Hot Damn!

"Fuck me!" Dean whispered, staring at Kayla's left breast. She had a gold nipple ring in her left nipple.

Dean groaned. He knew he had to quickly get Kayla back to her chalet to avoid any...incident. Cole and the others would have his balls if he dared do anything with Kayla. With the combination of all that alcohol in his system, and the almost naked curvy, sexy, beauty in his bed, Dean knew he had to act fast before he lost control.

"Shit, Kayla wake up." Dean said looking around the room, trying to find where Kayla's dress and bra where. He saw them heaped in a corner of the huge bed they were lying in.

"Dean..." Kayla breathed, snuggling into Dean before he could move.

"Oh fuck." Dean muttered trying to move back his arse so that Kayla's body wouldn't rub against his hard-on. "Kay..." Dean's voice sounded almost pained.