All Mine~

((TW - Lemon, Alcohol))

Before long, Fizzarolli and I were at the door to his rooftop apartment.

"Hey, come to think of it, have I ever actually seen your apartment in the time I've known you?"

"I don't think so, but that's about to change."

"Introducing... My apartment!" Fizzarolli said proudly as he unlocked and opened the door to his apartment

"Woah...!" I said in absolute amazement.

Fizzarolli's apartment was huge, it had high glass ceilings, modern white walls with purple mood lighting that covered them to add to his aesthetic, posters advertising his shows everywhere, a large black couch in front of a large plasma TV, tons of playable arcade games across one wall, and a staircase leading to a large glass balcony with a swimming pool, also with mood lighting, and that's just all I could see from first glance.

"How could you afford all of this?" I asked, sitting down on his couch.

"I mean, when your fuck buddies with the prince of Lust, you get all sorts of benefits!"

"Nice!"

Fizzarolli went over to his kitchen and opened a mini-fridge on the counter.

"So... Do you want anything? Something alcoholic? Soda? Water?"

"Ooh! I'll have some wine if you have any."

Nice. I've got some. Any kind in particular?"

"Surprise me!"

"Ooh! Gladly!" Fizzarolli said with a smirk.

Soon enough, Fizzarolli came back with a glass of red wine and a bottle of Beelzejuice. (If you don't know what that is, I don't blame you, but it's that one alcoholic drink that Verosika is always seen drinking, thank the Hazbin Hotel Fandom Page for that one!)

"Here you go, Hotstuff, all yours," Fizzarolli said, handing me the glass of wine.

"Thanks, Fizzy!" I said taking a sip.

"Woah! That's strong! I like it~!"

"I know, you told me to surprise you and I did, also, did you forget what we came here for~?"

"Of course I remember~. But... I wanna do other stuff first! For example... Those arcade games over there! Can we play those?" I asked eagerly.

"Yeah sure, I'll do whatever you wanna do!"

I excitedly ran over to the arcade cabinets, there were a ton of games I recognized from Earth with a few which had been modified for denizens of Hell such as Super Smash Overlords, Whack-an-Executioner, and Dance Dance Redemption.

"Oh my Satan! You have Dance Dance Redemption!? I LOVE that game!!"

"I mean, of course, Who doesn't?" Fizzarolli said, following behind me and taking a sip of his drink.

I pressed a button on the center of the machine, turning it on with a sudden blast of loud music and blinding colors.

"What song should we pick?"

"Ooh! I know I know! Let's do Vaycay to Bonetown!"

"You're a fan of Verosika, aren't you?"

"Yeah, Of course I am, Dummy! Have you seen how I act around her?" I said, playfully punching Fizzarolli in the shoulder.

"I mean, yeah, But-"