A Night To Remember~

((TW - Lemon))

{A/n - I suck at writing lemons, don't judge me if this ends up being really bad.}

"Right this way, Hotstuff!~" Fizzarolli said, leading me to his dressing room.

"This is so exciting~" I said, looking up at him as he looked down at me and kissed me on the cheek.

Before long, we were outside of Fizz's dressing room. I knew it was his because It said 'Fizzarolli' on it in neon lights.

"Ladies first~" Fizzarolli said, opening the door.

"Thank you!" I said, kissing him once again, this time on the lips. This definitely turned him on because after he locked the door, he suddenly pushed me onto the couch and immediately got on top of me.

"Your so fucking hot, you know that?~"

"Yeah, no shit of course I am, in this outfit at least."

"I know that! But I wanna see what's underneath that sexy uniform of yours~"

"Go ahead, I'm all yours, Fizz~"

Fizzarolli helped me take off my uniform as he kissed and licked at my neck, attempting to find my sweet spot.

I moaned as he did this. It felt so good!

"I can tell you like that, babe!"

"Mmh~! Hell yes!"

Fizzarolli soon found my sweet spot and bit down on it. Another moan escaped my lips while he did so.

"Found it!" He said between bites.

Meanwhile, Fizzarolli soon successfully slipped my uniform off. I wasn't really wearing anything underneath it because it's MEANT to be revealing.

"Holy shit... I wanna fuck you so bad~!" Fizzarolli said lustfully, staring down at my heat.

"And you can, but I wanna see what you have in store first!" I said playfully, trying to take off the outfit he was wearing.

"Sure thing, Hotstuff~ You'll like what you'll see~!"

{Time Skip}

Fizzarolli was kneeling in front of me wearing nothing but his jester cap and boxers. I was shocked to see that Fizzarolli didn't exactly have limbs, they were entirely robotic which made sense why he can stretch them so far.

"Can I take off the Jester cap~?" I asked him.

"I... uhh... no. That's off limits, sorry babe."

"Oh, ok. I'll respect your boundaries."

"Ready for the grand reveal?~" Fizzy said, posing sexily in front of me with his hand on his hip. He was obviously hinting towards his boxers which had a very obvious tent in them.

"Fuck yes!" I said as I quickly pulled them down, setting his erect member free.

"Holy shit! You're huge!" I said looking down at Fizzarolli's large member in front of me.

"Yeah, 8 inches of goodness!~" Fizzy replied, stroking his cock.

"W-What if it doesn't fit?"

"I'll make sure it does!"

"O-Oh wow, ok!" I said, blushing intensely.

Fizzarolli roughly pressed his lips onto mine again, although this time he slowly rubbed my thighs.