An unexpected date - part 2

Rajveer went inside the pub and spotted Niharika at once.

She is flirting with a man on the dance floor and due to less space, she got hit with a waiter and the food he is carrying fell down.

"Can't you watch out when you walk...idiot", she screamed at him.

The waiter is looking nervous and apologetic. He actually apologised to her.

But she is still shouting until the manager came and handled the matter.

"Such snob she is. It's her fault that the food fell and still she acted this way", someone said sitting on the counter where he is standing.

He looked at that person and recognised immediately. It's the same girl whom he met downstairs.

"You are still here", he asked taking an angle so that his face will be hidden in shadows.

"Bad luck for you too....come I will help you hide", she said getting up.

He looked at her incredulously.

"What? You helped me too, without me asking. I am just returning the favour...do you want to sit for the date?", she asked.

He shakes his head and she made him slip inside the kitchen.

Waiters are looking at them strangely but she opens the back gate and they are out in open.

"Wow...I never knew that we can get out this way...thanks really!", Rajveer said turning towards her.

She is laughing, "I took a risk too. Generally kitchens have an exit so I took a chance. Agar yahan se exit nai hota to bouncers nikal rahe hote hume bahar".

Rajveer's mouth is hanging open. This girl is really mad and he said it aloud, "you are mad".

"I know...:but now we are even. You are free to go now!", she said in a chirpy voice.

"Vaise date to kharab ho gai tumhari, plan kya hai ab?", she asked as they are getting down from stairs.

He shrugged, "actually nothing. This date is also for timepass. Apparently I am given "ghar nikala" by my roommate so I need to waste few hours".

"Let's go for drinks then?", she asked.

He raised his eyes.

"I have to waste few hours as well. I thought I am going to this date and I have given my hotel room to her. She is meeting his boyfriend after 3 months. It would be savage if I turn up now", she said rolling her eyes.

"So I am your time waste", he asked with amusement.

"No....what I am saying is let's waste our time together", she said with her eyes raised as well.

Her eyes are beautiful, he noted. A small smile is there on his lips, "why are you so sure that it will be a time waste?".

"You can prove me wrong you know", she said maintaining the eye contact and taking a step towards him.

He grinned and looked down. His face is flushed a little.

"Sharmana ho gya ho to jaldi niche ayo. I have already booked the cab", she said loudly and he followed her.

They went inside TOIT and the vibe here couldn't be better. Peppy songs are being played and environment seems much less gloomy.

"This is a much nicer place. Do you come here often?", he asked:

"Nopes. Just second time. I was here last night with my work colleagues", she said typing something on phone.

He nods and waved for waiter.