Chapter 1: A Lying Witch and a Warden

(The Open Scene With Three Witch's a witch with Green Hair and a staff backflipping onto a cliff. a witch with long blonde hair floating down next to her friend's, and a witch with dark hair with bang's cover her eye's appear out of nowhere next to her two best friend's, The Three Witches glares up at Gildersnake a large Purple Snake's.)

Gildersnake: Foolish children! I could swallow you Three whole! (Hisses.)

Azura: Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake, for I am the Good Witch Azura, warrior of peace!

Juniper: and with the help of me Juniper the Princess of Bird Kingdom.

Lucille Queen of the Vampire's: And don't forget me Lucille Queen of the Vampire's.

(The Three are doing there Poses as wind blows their hair's before dropping into a battle stance and holding their staff's like a bazooka's.]

Azura/Juniper/Lucille: Now eat this, sucka! [Fires off there staff's.]

(They fire there staff's at the snake.)

Gildersnake: [While being shot by three powerful witches.] No! My only weakness: dying! [Collapses.]

(In The Principal Office, June, her younger twin sister Lucy and there friend Luz Noceda are playing with there doll's and Snake's.)

Luz Noceda: And That's The End.

(Luz mother Camila Noceda standing Next to June and Lucy Mother Minerva Clawthorne is next to Principal Hal sitting on his desk.)

( Minerva Clawthorne, Camila Noceda, and Principal Hal Stare at the three girl's Luz Noceda, June Wittebane, and Lucy Wittebane.)

Minerva Clawthorne: The End of What?

June Wittebane: The End of our Book Report mom.

[The three snake's hisses and bites the three doll's face's.]

Luz Noceda: I think we knocked it out of the park right guy's.

(June Wittebane and Lucy Wittebane both look at each other and knew it was a bad idea.)

(The Wittebane Twin's shake there head's No.)

Principal Hal: Your book report is why you Three are here.

(He gestures to the door, through which we can see two students running by screaming, snakes biting their heads.)

Lucy Wittebane: Sigh We should have just bring the bat's instead of Snake's.

June Wittebane: I know Join the club sis.

Camila: And what were you going to do with this? (Holds up several firecrackers tied together.)

Minerva Clawthorne: And what are you girl's going to do these too? (Holding a box's full of Raccoon's and Fox's.)

June Wittebane: Oh Sorry mom.

Lucy Wittebane: i guess we made a mistake.

(Minerva Clawthorne walk up to her two Daughter's and talk to them.)

Minerva Clawthorne: June , Lucy, I'm so happy with your creativity, with your friend Luz but this is getting out of hand. Do you remember why you, your sister Lucy and your friend luz were in the principal's office the last three times?