Chap TwentyTwo

3rd person

It had been a few hours since Lota had talked to Romulus.

She was at the house talking to Jake and the rest of his mates, having fun.

An alarm started going off Jake got up and went to leave the house.

Lota followed him, she knew it was the Trags.

It was the only thing that would set off alarms like this.

When they got to the site where the people were.

It wasn't the Trags.

It was other people, with baseball bats?

"What's with the bats?" Rolumus questions.

"What's with the alarms and sirens?" The one in front questions.

"Intruders." Jacob states, seven of the women in the group shiver at the sound of his voice.

Other from the group looked to the seven as if they were crazy, this man was practically threatening them, thinking they were intruders and they were shivering at the sound of this strange man's voice.

"We didn't mean to intrude." A black haired male says looking to the large group of people.

The two groups continued to talk then they moved to a conference like room when the Antediluvians were sure that this new group wasn't a threat.

And of course when Jake was able to look in the eyes of those seven women, more people were added to Jakes mates.

After hours of talking, Jake led the seven women to his home.

They started to introduce themselves to him properly while they waited in the kitchen, with Jake making something.

"Willow Solace, daughter of Apollo and Artemis. Sister of Will."

"Persephone di Angelo, daughter of Hades and Pluto, adopted by Persephone. Sister of Nico and Bianca."

"Aphrodite Valdez, daughter of Hephaestus and Aries, adopted by Aphrodite. Sister to Leo."

"Hera Grace, daughter of Zues and Jupiter. Adopted by Hera and Juno. Sister to Thalia and and Jason."

"Amphitrite Jackson, daughter of Neptune and Poseidon, adopted by Amphitrite. Sister to Percy."

"Aria Kent, daughter of Clark Kent and Hera. I have no siblings."

"Freye Black, daughter of Phanes, Eros, Erebus, and Nyx. Child of Hecate. Daughter of the Wizarding World. I also have no siblings"

And for hours just the eight of them talked and when Jake's other mate returned home.

The new seven were introduced and they continued to hang out and get to know each other.

*:..。o○*+:。.。 。.。:+*○o。..:*

Last update for this story til May June 2024 when this story's focus group is up.