"Right?" Donghyuck smiled, looking rather proud of himself. "Bottom line, we made out in your bathroom for a while and got away with it."

"Oh my god," Dasom giggled like a school girl. "No wonder Juhee put effort into getting ready when y'all came to the bar... and that's why she was being so weird on the group chat that first day!"

"Dasom!" Juhee frowned. "Shut the fuck up."

"Aww, you got all dressed up just for me?" Donghyuck teased her, and Juhee scooted her chair away from him in response.

"So like... were you two about to sleep together just now?" Mark asked them, cocking an eyebrow.

"Probably," Donghyuck shrugged.

"For the first time?" Dasom asked. "We have been here for three days now so..."

"Ten locked me out of our room because he took Kou in there right after we got home," Donghyuck exposed. "I was just gonna sleep on the couch when Juhee found me and said her bed was free anyway."

"Mutual rizz," Dasom nodded approvingly at Juhee, who finally looked up after having her head buried in her arms on the table.

To Dasom, it wasn't that weird. She knew Donghyuck was a pretty natural flirt, and Juhee was an attractive girl too. With ten people drinking alcohol and being in the same house, something like this was bound to happen with someone. The only difference was that Dasom had just assumed it would be with Kou and Ten as well as the single boys with random people they met in the city.

On the other hand, Mark had different thoughts on his mind. Thoughts about a specific person who Dasom clearly seemed to have forgotten about in her unhidden excitement.

"Okay, Mark let's leave," Dasom said, standing up with a grin on her face as she looked at Donghyuck and Juhee. "You two go on and continue whatever it was you were doing."

"Y'all ruined the moment though," Juhee sighed.

"Okay, that's not a bad thing, right?" Mark exclaimed, making all three of them looked at him with confusion, and he pointedly glared at Donghyuck.

"What, it's not like either of us are drunk and taking advantage of the other," Donghyuck frowned.

"That's not the point—"

"Then what's your problem?" Haechan asked, barely letting Mark finish his sentence.

"My problem is you aren't thinking this through," Mark insisted, and Dasom thought it was about time to step in.

"Alright Marker, I'm thinking maybe you're the one that's not thinking straight," Dasom laughed nervously, giving both Donghyuck and Juhee apologetic smiles. "Sorry guys, he's stoned as fuck."

"I'm literally okay," Mark mumbled as Dasom pulled him away to the living room.

"I know, but don't ruin their moment anymore than we already did." She sighed with relief upon glancing over her shoulder, seeing Donghyuck follow Juhee back to her room.

* * *

Deciding to forget about those two, Mark borrowed Dasom's phone to order the food they'd talked about. The hunger was starting to get a little unbearable to him.

Dasom thought Mark was over what had just happened, but the way he kept looking behind her in the direction of their friends' room as they talked was starting to get concerning.

"Alright dude, what's going on?" she asked him. "Our food will be here soon and I need all your attention either on me or the movie we're gonna watch, not on our friends, so spit it out."