Lovely the clown

(A/N:Y/N will have geiru toneido as her face claim but is just an example.)

Y/N's POV:Sighing as I put my pink wig on and shoving balloons in my chest trying to get comfortable. I don't know why I have to do it but my boss said it was apart of the character. Putting my nose on I sighed once again then forcing a smiling as I walked out to the kids area. "Hi lovely!" "Oh hello darling" these kids innocences are the main reason I'm still here,just so the parents know that their children are safe from creeps.

I was allowed to pickup and play with the kids. I was only in the kids area as I hated the way most men looked at me. My boss was a women who said men were pigs yet made me a women with small tits put balloons in my chest,fucking hypocrite. "Miss Lovely!" I snapped out my thoughts and looked at the child in front of me,she had blond hair and was around the ages of 8-10. "Yes darling?" "Can you play with me in the play ground?" "Of course sweetie!" I stood up smiling as I held her hand. She rushed me to the play area. "Hold on I need to take my shoes off" "oh yeah! I forgot that!" She copied me as we took our shoes off and put them in the cubbies then going inside.

I was laughing and having fun as I usually do,kids were much more honest and fun then most adults I know. Other kids joined us which just made the girl smile at. "Babi! Foods here!" "Oh! I gotta go my uncle's calling me but I promise to come back!" "Okay sweetheart" she went down the slide as I still played with the other kids.

No one's POV:Babi smiled as she ran towards her family. Tex smiled as he crouched and picked her up. "We're you having fun?" "Mhm! Me and Miss lovely we're playing!" "Miss lovely?" Tex was confused at the name. "Yeah she's over there!" Babi pointed at the ball pit to show lovely the clown picking kids up and throwing kids gently into the ball pit again making them laugh. Tex felt something he hadn't felt in a long time. "Ain't she pretty?" Tex smiled as he nodded his face. "Yeah,she's pretty"

As they walked to the table with the others Tex couldn't get the image of Lovely the clown out of his head. "Lovely! I need you here!" Tex looked to see lovely groan silently walking to her boss. "Yes ma'am?" "Why the fuck are you ignoring the other customers" Soon Lovely's smile turned into an annoyed face. "Because the fucking guys keep staring at my tits,cat calling me,making me uncomfortable,and touching me without permission. Plus I'm a mascot for KIDS,I want the kids feel happy here as mostly kids come here not adults!" "Listen Y/N I don't care,y-" "no! I don't care either you let me just be with the kids without talking to the adults or I quit and spreed the truth." The boss groaned. "Fine! Just go!"

Y/N rolled her eyes then making a smile appear on her face as she went back to the play place. Tex didn't like how Y/N's boss was making them uncomfortable plotting to kill her boss later. Somehow only he heard the whole conversation in the whole restaurant well not really because Vilmer heard it to because he heard Y/N's name a best friend of his. "What Y/N doing here?" "Ya know the clown?" "Yeah,she's a sweetheart whose related to a killer. She don't give a shit that I'm a killer plus I ain't sure if she one but she loves kids" it was odd to hear Vilmer call someone sweetheart and be nice to them. 

"Lovely can you color with us" "gladly darling! Let me just get some extra crayons and color pencils plus markers!" "Okay!" Babi was done fast. "Can I go play now?" "Wow you finished faster then usual but sure" "Mhm! Wanna go play with Lovely!" Leatherface never goes into restaurants as he'd get bullied and try and eat the people so he wasn't there to see his daughter's excitement. Tex smiled as he saw Babi run towards Y/N who smiled and held her hand as they walked to the coloring area.

"See! She's a sweetheart" "still aint over you being nice to the gal" "Shut it Tex!" Before the brothers could fight their mother slammed her hand obviously being annoyed so they shut up.

Between Vilmer and Tex,they both had feelings for the clown. Vilmer hated how Tex stole glance at Y/N,that was HIS girl! Luckily he's picking her up after work as they made plans to hangout. Vilmer had to hold himself from attacking and trying to kill Tex as he was definitely trying to use his charm against her. Each time Y/N just waved until she saw Vilmer and looked at her surprised. She got up and walked to Vilmer holding something.

Before the sawyers could ask Y/N placed Vilmer's hat on his head. "Since I stole it before you cold take it back" "That's where it's been! You thief!" "Yeah yeah,is the girl your niece? She's lovely and kind. You all are being amazing family members but just came to say hi and give your hat back." Vilmer chuckled as he fell more in love with her as did Tex. Y/N rushed to the kids so they wouldn't be upset. "I'll marry that women" Tex glared at his brother as Vilmer stared lovingly at Y/N.