Wednesday,december 14th

      10:07

Two weeks have gone by since the first murder took place, no more leads, no more suspects.

If another murder doesn't take place, this murder will most likley go cold.

"What's wrong holmes"

" David told me there where a few records of unexpected suicides, similar to the case at hand"

" That sounds like great news" the light haired man said

" The problem is, he can't find the files "

" what a shame, they where most likley trown out, since they wheren't needed " Thomas explained but the raiven haired man didn't listen to a word he said

" there is no point crying over spilled milk i suposse"

"You're right sherlock, i'm sure you will find the killer one way or another " Thomas said a small, weird smile creeping on to the mans face.

But sherlock just turned his head not paying much attention. He will gind the killer one way or another.

--------------
Wednesday,december 14th

  14:09

"Holidays are coming up do you have any plans holmes "

"I don't, I might spend it with my brother but who knows "

"Oh that sounds ratter sad"

"I don't think it is"

"If you say so"

They walked along the rather empty street, it was unusual. The street used to be filled with people yet today not a single soul chould be heard or seen.

" Today is really weird don't you think, Thomas "

"I haven't thought about it really "

"Do you ever"

Sherlocks response only recived a small laugh

" that came off more mean than I intended"

"It is fine really " Thomas said leaving both of them in an awkward silence

"So, are you planing to do anything special this weekend?" Thomas said trying to lighten the mood

"No"

"Is that so?"

"Yes"

Sherlock started to grow bored. He can't help himself but to ignore the man.

Sherlock was just about to fall asleep mid walk when he saw somone familiar.

"William!" The raven haired man immediately ran towords the blond haired man,leaving Thomas all alone.

"Oh, mr.holmes"

"It's been a while since we met,hadn't it"

"It's only been two weeks"

"Two weeks two much" sherlock said anoyed.

William only laughed at his childish behavior

" I promise i won't ever spent so much time away from you mr.holmes" the blond man said as he put his hand over his heart " it thsi promise good enough mr.holmes?"

"I think so yes" sherlock said a slight sparkle in his eyes and a blush on his face.

"H-hey sherlock " Thomas said out of breath

" what is it"

"You can't just run off"

"Why can't I"