Applejack X Rarity X Rainbow Dash

One fine morning in Equestria pinky pie was having a sleep over at her house so twilight could show everyone her twerking skills all night. Apple jack and rainbow dash we're playing the game and rarity got sooo jealous cause she has a crush on applejack but also rainbow dash.. she wishes that she could be close with them but they have really different interests. Rarity goes over to apple jack and asks her to come talk to her for a second in the other room. Apple jack follows rarity to the other room. Rarity locks the door and pins apple jack to the wall then starts kissing her PASSIONATELY. Apple jack is confused but likes it at the same time.. she kisses rarity back. Apple jack  starts kissing rarity's neck and taking off her shirt but then they hear the door rattling.. Rainbow dash: OPEN THE DOOR I WANNA CONTINUE PLAYING THE DAMN GAME.  Rainbow dash knocks down the door and sees rarity and apple jack making out.  Rainbow dash says RD: y'all doin this without me? And closes the door  rainbow dash starts taking off her shirt she walks over and starts kissing both apple jack and rarity apple jack strips completely and so do rarity and rainbow dash.

Do they do more? Find out next chapter xoxo gossip girl😩🫵😘💋