Banky <3

Banky Pov

I finally living happily with Mos, I am planning to go to USA with him because he has his work there...and I want to live with him in USA because we cannot live without each other.I begin to pack my clothes while Mos stands at the entrance of the room,waiting for me to finish.

“Baby you are taking too long” he says.“But this is the things I have to take,I mean I can't live without my teddy bears” I reply.“oh come on I'm sure I will buy you alot of more”...Ugh *I roll my eyes*“can you just keep quiet”...“Fine my love”and he kisses my forehead which sends me shivers down my spine .He always makes me go crazy for him.I love this man with all my heart.

We get onto car to go to the airport.i was excited.Mos could see it in my actions,the way I was acting.He did tell me that he had alot of friends in the USA.I hope they not more attractive than me (rolls eyes) . He'll probably give all his attention to them,and not worry that I even exist.But I should stop overthinking this.

We finally arrived at the airport and signed up for the passport ,and got onto the plane.It was quite scary because it was the first time going onto the plane,but it wasn't for him.The plane flight was so enjoyable and I hugged Mos the whole time,I felt safe.I fell asleep on the plane.