Oh how much she just hoped that nobody would ask.

When the three had placed the bombs in the reactor room, they tried to contact Ahsoka, sighing at the young woman. "The General's not answering-"

Keira looked at them, her heart feeling with guilt. Was she.. dead? Because of her? No. She could still feel her life signature, making her shake the blameworthy thoughts away.

"She's still alive."

The two looked at her, the confusion seen even with their visors on. "I'm still connected with the force, remember?"

Rex nodded, while Denal just sighed. He forgot.

"Let's get to the hangar and leave this shithole."

The young woman chuckled tenderly at Denal, before turning her body around and sprinting towards the Twilight.

The door in front of them hissed open, with Rex immediately sprinting into the hangar bay first, his head turning and meeting Anakin- and his other brother. "Finally you arrived at the party.", he joked, before getting told the bad news.

"General Skywalker!", Rex said, running towards the chosen one with his blasters raised. "Explosives are in place, sir. Objective completed." What a loyal and dutiful this man was..

Keira followed after them, her heart aching at the thought of his worry for his Padawan- yet joy filling her when she saw R2, who beeped happily at the sight of her.

"Where's Ahsoka?"; Anakin asked, his question more sended towards Keira than to anyone else.

"She went off to fight Grievous.", the young woman said. "I wanted to go after her but she told me that she needed to do this alone-"

"And you let her?!", he asked, slightly upset with his best friend. "She could die-!"

Keira's eyes gazed over his shoulder finding the R3 unit- the one that had left with Ahsoka and returned without her.. But Anakin just scoffed and giving new orders, before sprinting towards the door.

"Ani, R3 was the last one to see her!", she yelled towards him, causing the chosen one to look at her before watching as the door closed right in front of him. "He left with her to fight off Grievous!"

"Yeah.. and was unable to open that stupid door..", Denal mumbled aside Rex, when Anakin groaned.

"Stubby, open the door!", he commanded the droid. "What is the matter with you? Are you trying to get us killed?"

He just squeaked innocently, before purposely activating the vulture droid fighter on the ceiling, causing the young woman to groan in annoyance as well. "He's a fucking spy.", she grumbled, before stepping in front of Rex and aside Anakin, taking out her batons.

"I've got a bad feeling about this, sir.", the Captain said, causing Keira to nod and tilt her head alightly sideway in a wave position before sighing. "And I don't see how that's a party-"

"That double-crossing droid is a spy."

Keira scoffed. "I told you..", she mumbled. "Can't even trust droids nowadays.."

She actived her batons, while R3 just beeped devilish, causing the young woman to turn around with them, the door suddenly opening and revealing marching super battle droids towards them.

While Anakin was positioned in front of the vultures, the young woman turned herself towards the droids, her eyes narrowed in anger.

Meanwhile R3 was doing everything to prevent them from escaping, the super battle droids started to shoot at them, making Anakin and Keira stay and defend the fire with their weapons while the three clones fled themselves behind the boxes first, only to be followed by the two friends.