💙A Flip Of A Coin Prt 1;

Start from the beginning

V slipped away from the drinks table and walked around the people, close to the walling to his right. He slipped through the door and saw the young raven haired male sitting in a chair that curved in an 'S' shape with a seat on either side. Jeongguk was slumped in the chair, and looking down, he was in the one facing away from the door. He was probably crying quietly to himself or calming down from it.

V sighed to himself and carefully made his way over to sit in the chair facing the door. He glanced at the other before looking forward again and ruffled his blue hair.

"Hey..Ggukie," V spoke carefully. "I'm sorry you had to find out this late," He sighed. "I.. I know you loved him, if you'd ever want to talk, I'm here and I could help you move on.. you know help you find someone whose your type, if it's any consultation, I'm sorry that I have the same face as the person you loved but couldn't have" He slowly drew into a whisper whilst speaking the last part, feeling terrible for how he looked.

He remembered what Taehyung said to him. Make Jeongguk fall for him. V couldn't do that. He'd rather see the younger happy than to potentially force the other to love him just for his face alone.

"it's not your fault you two have the same face," Jeongguk's voice cracked. "But thank you for the offer of being there and helping. It means a lot,"

V looked at the younger male again. He wanted to say more, but he knew he couldn't. "I know how heartache feels. It isn't nice." He knew he could only say that.

"Who hurt you, hyung?" Jeongguk asked as he looked up at the other. "..I never knew you were interested in anyone - then again I didn't know Taehyung hyung was till I got the wedding invite"

V's heart ached again at the younger's response. "It doesn't matter." He smiled to hide his pain. It was always the same smile he used normally around the younger. "What matters is that you can come to me whenever you want. You know where my apartment is,"

"Thank you, V hyung." Jeongguk smiled for the first time that evening. "I… nevermind." He shook his head.

"What is it?" V asked with concern.

"It's nothing, don't worry." Jeongguk shook his head again, dismissing the other.

"Alright," V nodded. "Should I leave you be or..?"

"Uhm," Jeongguk looked around the room for a second before looking back at the male. "No, I'm good for now,"

"Okay, just making sure," V smiled before standing up and walking back out of the room. "Remember, I'm always available!" He shouted to the younger male.

"I will!" Jeongguk replied.

As soon as V stepped out of the side room and back to the main ballroom, he was approached by his father and his team. They directed him to follow them away from the door.

"V, tonight you must start working with the team from now on," His father spoke in a serious tone. "..you'll introduce yourself to them by your undercover name only and we'll start on your first mission in a month's time, in two months you'll start having team meetings at your apartment, is that clear?"

"Perfectly," V nodded while clenching his jaw and keeping his face void of any emotion.

"Good," His father nodded. "May your brother have a good life,"

V nodded in agreement.

That night went fairly quick with the meetings, and V was able to get back to his apartment before four am. By the time he was ready to lay in bed, he heard a knock on his door. That was the first night of many that Jeongguk would arrive at his door.