It could only be said that the police overestimated Qin Gang. However, it was precisely because of this that they unintentionally saved Yu Han. It was considered a blessing in disguise.

Back to Qin Gang. After finding out where Yu Han was filming, he took a taxi into this eco park overnight. Unexpectedly, he was stopped outside by the production team when he arrived.

"I'm Yu Han's biological uncle. Why can't you let me in?!"

The production team staff looked like they could not stand him. "Today, you're the ninth person to lie that you're an actor's family member. The next time you say such an excuse, you can find a closer family relationship, such as a father. It might be easier to convince others."

"I'm her real uncle. What do I need to pretend to be?!" Qin Gang shouted indignantly, but he still couldn't break through the strict defense of the production team and sneak into the production team. However, he attracted a paparazzo who wanted to get big news.

"You said that you're Yu Han's uncle. Is that true?" The paparazzi sized up Qin Gang.

Qin Gang was delighted. "Of course. I still have photos of Yu Han when she was young."

Chapter 142: Getting Words Out

Qin Gang rummaged through his photo album and finally found a photo of Yu Han taken two years ago among the photos. He pointed it at the paparazzi. "Look, this is Yu Han. This is her mother, which is my sister. I'm the one who took the photo." He was careful not to say that Qin Hong was her stepmother.

The paparazzi took a closer look. The little girl in the photo was wearing a bright red cotton-padded jacket and had two ponytails on her head. She looked quite festive, but she also looked quite old-fashioned. On the other hand, the little girl beside her was dressed quite plainly, but she looked fair and clean. She looked even more beautiful.

However, from her facial features, the little girl in festive clothes was indeed Yu Han.

The paparazzo's name was Zheng Xing. He had come here to spy on Director Sun's production team initially.

Because He Yu was involved in an affair scandal, many people no longer remembered that she had been replaced by the production team. However, Zheng Xing was different. He had been a paparazzo for several years. With his sensitive paparazzi sense, he had already followed several big news stories. His intuition told him that it was not simple for He Yu to be the first to be kicked out of the production team, so he rushed to the ecological park overnight to see if he could dig out any useful information from the production team.

However, Zheng Xing did not expect Director Sun to be so strict. He actually guarded the production team so tightly. Early in the morning, he walked around the periphery of the ecosystem twice but did not find a breakthrough to sneak into the production team. Just as he was about to return home, he met Qin Gang, who was clamoring to go into the production team beside him. He heard Yu Han's name.

As a newcomer in the industry, although Yu Han's work only consisted of one variety show currently and only aired one episode officially because of an accident, Yu Han's popularity was quite high because there was a suspected murder during the live-stream. It also made Yu Han's name popular. Coupled with the change in He Yu's role yesterday, Yu Han's popularity was quite high now.

Zheng Xing did not expect Yu Han to be filming a new scene with the production team at the side. Thinking of the change of roles the day before yesterday, his eyes lit up. "This is considered finding a story without any effort?"

However, what Zheng Xing did not expect was that he actually obtained another piece of valuable information from Qin Gang before he could ask about He Yu's change of role.