He Yu gritted her teeth. "I think this matter was caused by Ji Jun to support his little lover. No wonder he pounced on her to save her previously."

The CEO of the company was also a little angry and helpless. "This industry is like this. If Ji Jun can suppress Sun Li and replace you, we can only lower our heads."

However, He Yu was used to her career going smoothly in the past and was unwilling to lower her head. Hence, she wanted to encourage her fans and public opinion to grab the resources for her like before.

The production team sent her back, but they did not take back the script. He Yu took out the script, put it on the table and took a photo. Then, she posted the photo online. [I like this script very much and have put in a lot of effort for it, but it's a pity that we're not fated enough. Because of some personal reasons, I can't continue filming. I wish the production team a smooth filming and a huge box office sales.]

No one could say anything inappropriate just by looking at the photos and text. At least, after Sun Li saw it, he thought that she was finding a dignified excuse to suddenly leave the production team.

However, Ji Jun did not think so. In his opinion, someone like He Yu, who could poison someone over a small matter, would probably not let the matter rest.

Chapter 122: Being Slandered

As expected, just as the fans' hearts ached for He Yu, a gossip and marketing account with many fans posted a message in the middle of the night. It said that the reason why a certain female celebrity left a certain production team was not because of her, but because a certain Heavenly King1 wanted to promote his little lover, so he squeezed her out of the production team.

Although this gossip marketing account did not name her, several keywords he gave matched He Yu's identity. Coupled with He Yu's post, many fans immediately had to make a connection.

Among the information about the little lover that the gossip marketing account had given, there was a key phrase, "saving her life". Hence, Yu Han was also trending.

As an A-list celebrity on a small screen, He Yu's fans were very powerful. They would attack wherever He Yu wanted. Hence, they first swarmed into Ji Jun's account and criticized him.

Unfortunately, as one of the top celebrities, Ji Jun's fans included everyone from the elderly, the middle-aged, and the young. Their combat strength was not to be trifled with, so they directly retorted these people.

He Yu's fans couldn't beat Ji Jun's fans, so they could only pounce on the other party involved. Yu Han's account, which only had a million fans, was slaughtered. Her small group of fans argued with reason, but they couldn't beat He Yu's crazy fans at all. They were almost depressed from the scolding.

At this moment, Yu Han was tidying up the house with her manager, He Meng, and her assistant. During the day, He Meng walked around the neighborhood and finally found a bed-and-breakfast that was suitable in all aspects. She booked a small courtyard that had just three rooms, enough for each of them.

When she returned to the set, she realized that Yu Han had relied on her own ability to get another third female lead role. He Meng was stunned for a moment before she said, "You're making me, your manager, feel so useless."

Yu Han comforted her. "Being my manager isn't just about pulling resources for me. I might be defamed one day. I still need you to help me with public relations."

As soon as she finished speaking, He Meng's phone rang.

Starlight Entertainment had a public opinion department that was specially in charge of the company's celebrities' public opinion online. As the company's priority celebrity, they noticed Yu Han's account the moment something went wrong and they called He Meng.