Chapter 49

DE Mansion, at midnight !

Nanz phone rings and it disturbs Sid. So;
Sid ( sleepily) - jaan ur phone is ringing, please pick it up. By saying it he sleeps again by cuddling her close to his chest. Nanz sleepily got up and searches for her phone here and there, after sometime she found it on her side table and sees the caller ID as Bhai.
Nan ( mutters to herself) - bhai! Itni raat ko, kya hoga? Then she shrugged her shoulders and pick it up .
She got the shocked of the life by receiving the call.
Nan ( in daze) - Sid get up, baby get up n & shakes him hurriedly. She got tears in her eyes. By listening her shaking voice, he got up fast;
Sid ( cups her face and wipes her tears away and asks softly) - breath in, breath out. Copy me. She copies him and slowly her breathing calms down;
Sid ( softly kisses her forehead) - Now tell me what happened?
Nan - Maya woke up!
Sid ( shocked) - Wow! That's a good news. I'll change & inform the others then we will leave. Go & change!!
Nanz nodded and went towards the bathroom. She washed her tear stained face and wipes it with a towel. She came outside and went towards the closet, chooses a simple outfit. She went ,stands in front of the mirror, ties her hair into a ponytail and spread some perfume and applied her face cream and lip balm. She grabbed her phone and went down.
She wrapped a shawl around her.

All of them got into their respective cars and drives off.........

Sidni were the first one to reach there. Nanz hurriedly went inside leaving sid to park the car. By the time, the others also reached.

Nan - how is she?
Ar - she is fine now, don't worry
Adh - aao bhetho, sid kaha hai?
Sid ( at the door) - yaha. He came inside, bro hugged the boys, side hugged Adhu, kiss her forehead & sat beside nandini. They sat around them & talking among themselves.
Sid - Neyo maa ko inform kiya kisi ne?
Har - I informed her! She told she will come in morning .
Sid nodded in yes.
Har - I think u all r tired. Go to your rooms.
Nan - OK bhai, good night to u too. Aap bhi jaake rest karlo
Har - yaa
They all left for their rooms. All friends have rooms in each other houses!
Harshad went to Maya 's room to check on her & saw her sleeping due to medicine effect. He went towards her &
Har ( bends down , kiss her forehead) - sleep tight love. Then, he stands up and leaves..............

Next day morning, Nanz woke up  at 7 , kiss her love 's forehead and went to the bathroom. She did her business, brushes her teeth etc. She came out & went to the closet , pick a gym outfit & went downstairs to the Gym Area...

Her outfit

After finishing it, she went upstairs to her room with sweat covering her body.
She went inside her room and saw Sid was awake & ready, was sitting on the bed and was scrolling his phone
Nan ( surprised) - u r awake? That's great.
Sid - ya! Go and take a shower, u stink??
Nan - ya ya & flips him off! She went inside the bathroom and took a shower.......
She came outside by wrapping a towel around her and had a towel wrapped around her head....
She went inside the closet and wore her dress . The weather was warm.