PART 10

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully when a wild bunny jump on him making him groan..

" Yaah hubby.. taetae.. Wake up its your birthday you sleepy bear wake upppppp.. " Kook said while trying to wake up gangster..

" Hmm.. Baby let me sleep.. I am tired i want to sleep more.. And come here cuddle with me.. Yk na i cant sleep without you being in my arms.. " Tae said while holding kook waist and bring him to his embrace and again fall asleep.. The bunny pout and started to struggle on tae's grip to free himself but he unsuccessfull..

" Taetae wake up.. Hubby let me go hmm.. " kook said while trying to come out from tae grip but tae tighten his grip and pull him more closer to his chest..

" baby let me sleep na.. And dont try to escape.. " Tae mumble making bunny pout more..

" okay okay you human bear i will let you sleep for 1 hour.. " He said and he unknown fall asleep in tae embrace..

After 2 hour..

Kook slowly open his eyes and his eyes widen seeing time.. he quckily free himself from tae grip and run towards kitchen and come back with small strawberry pastry..

" TaeTae wake up look what i bought for you.. Wake upppp.. " Kook said and wake up tae who open his eyes and rub his eyes trying to clear his vision.. His eyes sparkled after seeing his fav cake..

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear hubby
Happy birthday to you

Kook sang the song and told tae to blow candle.. Tae with happy face blow the candle then both feed eachother..

" Thank you for this baby..
I love you.. " Tae said making kook smile..

" Metion not hubby i love you too sooo much.. " He said as tae kiss him.. Kook also kiss him back after there longggg kiss they back away..

" Now goo and fresh up today i made special breakfast.. " Kook said as tae nodded and went towards bathroom to fresh up

After he done he went towards kitchen and on the way all servant and his men greet him and wish him happy birthday and he reply with small ' thank you'

Then tae sit on chair and saw that all are his fav items on dining table.. His eyes sparkle seeing this..

Seeing tae kook quckily serve him his breakfast.. Then he started to feed him cuz he know his hubby cant eat without him feeding...

" Thank you love for this teasty breakfast i really enjoy it.. " Tae said while kissing kook cheeks and lip..

" welcome yeobo i glad you like it and plss try to come today as today is your birthday party.. " Kook said and peak tae lips..

" And yeah.. No killing today.. " Kook said as tae nodded as last time they kiss then tae went away while kook went to do his work...

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT

BEAR : Dont worry guys i will try to update next part soon.. And happy birthday baby bear 🐻🎂🎊

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻