❤Valentines Day HC Special❤

Start from the beginning

The crane games were the best part though, Deimos saw a figurine for a character from his favorite RPG series and just HAD to get it. Especially since if he got it in less than 10 tries, he could get it omega cheap. You got a large plushie, mostly cus it was an easy get. After your fun and new prizes, you went and got dinner. Nothing too fancy, just take out, and spent the rest of the night home.

Doc

At first you thought Doc had forgotten about Valentine's day. He didn't talk to you about it or even really seemed to acknowledge it. The weeks before he was busily working day and night. It worried you, but on the day you found out why. SQ doesn't have very many off-days so Doc normally would've had to work. But he was able to strike a deal with his employer that if he could crunch out all his work before Valentine's then he'd get the whole day off.

And to celebrate he took you to a very fancy dinner. It almost seemed overkill, but sometimes Doc liked to show off, and today was no different. It was the type of place that had $20 steak, but he assured you he could pay for anything no problem. You two talked over dinner about whatever was happening in your lives, and a bit of gossip about the other SQ members too.

At the end of it, he took you to a movie theater, where you watched the new Gato in Botas movie (you heard it was really good and were curious). Regardless of your thoughts on it, Doc thought the animation style was very unique, and said he enjoyed it more than he thought he would. Afterwards, the two of you spent the rest of the night at home.

Tricky

As expected of a clown, Tricky took you to an amusement park. The Nevadean State Amusement Park was holding a special discount for married couples, so Tricky... acquired some nice looking rings for the two of you. Since it was a weekday, you guys went during the afternoon so it was much quieter and less busy than usual. The park was large, with different areas dedicated to different themes. A country theme, a futuristic theme, a horror theme, among others.

Of course, Tricky's favorites were the horror and circus themed areas. But the Hoffnarr in him still pulled him towards the space and sci-fi places. It was so cute watching him stare at the observatory, enchanted like a child. Course after the two of you had finished going on all the rides you could hope for, it was sunset, and more people started filling the park.

So the two of you made your way to the ferris wheel, to watch the sunset. At the top he pointed out how lucky you guys were to get there intime. As the line for the ferris wheel had grown so long it looked like it reached the other end of the park! Once back on the ground, the two of you got some food, a few candy bags for the road, and headed home.

Jebediah

Jeb didn't really understand the point of celebrating Valentine's day, or any holiday really. But he always went along with it for you. And this year, he took you to someplace special. A little hole-in-the wall diner that Sheriff had showed him a few months ago. He warned you it would be grimy and totally what you'd expect a cowboy to love, but that the food was another level of delicious.

He wasn't lying about the grime though, there were peanut shells and chicken bones littering the ground, usually from other patrons tossing them lightly on the floor. The waiters all talked with a tired, southern drawl and you really did feel like you were sent back to 1899. As the price of the food was cheap, you ordered what you liked and Jeb got smoked salmon and a glass of wine (don't worry, he didn't drive). When the food arrived though it was delectable. You've never had food like this before, and were absolutely stunned it came from a place like this.

After dinner Jeb took you to another place that was nearby. It was late, so the streetlamps were on, but he led you through a small trail, lit up only by a few lampposts and the stars. And once there you saw it was a small hill looking over a large grassy field. He rolled out a blanket and some pillows, and the two of you chilled and looked up at the stars. It was a cold night, so he held you close. He pointed out the constellations as he saw them, and told their stories to you. And after an unknown amount of time, the two of you went home.