Chapter 5 - What are Friends Really For?

Location: ???

No POV

Psycho Tails: Open your eyes my dear, you're missing the show.

As Psycho Tails and Crazy Amy went through the portal machine that the psychotic two-tailed fox have built ever since he made his way over to Crazy Amy's universe and got rid of the tails in that world to avoid getting caught by the other Mobians that may be around, the two of them are currently traveling across the multiverse, or in this case, the Y/n-Verse with the many gateways to other dimensions and alternate universes are in the shape of Rings.

Psycho Tails is taking Crazy Amy to a universe that has the one that he calls, "the real Y/n" so that they can both be happy to finally be with the Y/n that they truly desire.

However, what Crazy Amy doesn't know is that Psycho Tails is planning something much more sinister when they make their way to their destination as they slide their way across the Y/n-Verse with Crazy Amy waking up to find herself falling down before freaking out in a state of panic.

Crazy Amy: We're...*Looks Down* We're falling! *Screams in Terror*

Crazy Amy began panicking after finding herself falling down, only for Psycho Tails to calm her down to tell her that there's nothing to fear because they're actually not falling down to their death.

Psycho Tails: There's nothing to fear, sweet Amy. You'll soon grow accustomed to this mode of travel. Besides, I think of it as more of a slide.

Crazy Amy: Slide? Heh, yeah, I guess it is kinda like a slide. *Spins around in a cartwheel* And we go weeee all the way. All the way down to our new home.

Psycho Tails: EXACTLY! A fast learner. Excellent.

Psycho Tails was very amused to see her learning the ropes of traveling across the multiverse since he did some plastic surgery on her to make her as Y/n's "Dreamgirl", only to make her just as crazy and obsessive as him, which also resulted in killing the Y/n in her world due to how disgusted he felt by her current appearance, even after it was revealed that the Y/n in her world actually had feelings for her until everything went horribly wrong due to Psycho Tails' advice that lead to his untimely death by Crazy Amy's giant hammer.

This is going exactly what he planned for to get what he wants.

Then as they both continued traveling down to their destination, Crazy Amy spots a ring shaped portal in front of her that peaked her curiosity to see what the cosmic ring does.

Crazy Amy: And what are these thi...*Pokes at the Ring* Ah! It's me!

As she pokes at the Ring, it lights up, showing her an image of another Amy that is currently washing some clothes in a barrel as of that version of Amy Rose was being forced to do manual labor by some kind of evil dictator, possibly Eggman, an evil Sonic or some other kind of villain that universe.

Crazy Amy was intrigued by what she discovered after touching the ring that is actually a portal to another dimension, but soon started feeling a bit down that she is no longer her old self after the plastic surgery that Psycho Tails gave to her.

Crazy Amy: Little old me like I used to be, but, but not...*Looks at her hands* not the same...Not the same at all...Where are we?

Psycho Tails: Why isn't it obvious? We are EVERYWHERE!!! Adrift in an infinite sea of Where's and When's and What If's, where nothing is impossible and everything and everyone IS all at the same time, over and over and over.

Crazy Amy: *Points at the Amy she saw* So who IS she?

Psycho Tails: A welcome of sorts. The EVERYWHERE is greeting you by showing you this sad shadow of yourself. Reflecting your majesty in this paltry waif, which is the best this meagre universe can produce, but there are MANY more Amy's out there. Most burn much brighter than this pitiful creature, but none who shine like you my dear. Not even close.

Crazy Amy: *Giggles*

Psycho Tails: Soon this will all be familiar to you. Your home away from home as you help us in our quest. You see, despite its wonder, all of this exists without order, without purpose. Pale imitations of ourselves grind out meaningless existences, growing and striving only to die to fail to...

Crazy Amy: *Clears Throat*

As Psycho Tails was busy explaining Crazy Amy about the many countless universes that consist of the many versions of themselves, including Y/n himself, she had to interrupt his dramatic moment because she was getting a bit impatient about seeing the Real Y/n that he promised her to see when they had to leave her world to find a new place to live in and her patience is running thin.

She clearly doesn't want to keep waiting for her to see her true love and she nearly killed him back in her world when she learned about the truth of what really happened.

Crazy Amy: This is all soooo interesting Miles but where...IS MY Y/N?! I jumped into this swirly crazy hole with ya because you promised me HIM!!

Psycho Tails: Ha ha! Of course, of course, I got a little lost in my own bullshit for a moment, but luckily for me and my allergy to having my head smashed to pieces by mallets, we're heee-yeeeer!

Then as they arrived at their destination, Crazy Amy quickly switched from her Insane, Psycho Mode to a more happy and joyful mood as they arrived at a universe where the whole world is all shiny and golden that makes everything look absolutely, "perfect". Crazy Amy has never seen a place so beautiful and majestic before in her entire life.

Crazy Amy: Oh my! Oh my, oh my, golly gosh! It's so wonderful, so beautiful!

Psycho Tails: It's perfection. And thanks to my alterations, so are you. Now come, I know someone who is dying to meet you.

Without a second thought, Crazy Amy was filled with so much excitement that she is finally gonna meet her one true love, the Real Y/n.

Crazy Amy: Y/n! Take me take me take me TAKE ME!

Psycho Tails: Of course, my excitable little maniac, why else would I have brought you here?

So then, the two of them enter the perfect world together to finally meet the real Y/n.

However, what Crazy Amy doesn't even realize is that the machine that Psycho Tails have built in her world that is used for multiversal travel is actually draining the energy and life force of her world including the other alternate universes that are connected to the "Perfect" universe, which is why everything in that world is all shiny and golden that made it all so perfect.

All of the energy in Amy's world along with the many lives residing in that universe are fading away to fuel the perfect universe, meaning that Psycho Tails is causing a massive multiversal genocide, just to fuel the perfect world to have the perfect Y/n to be with.

What will happen once all of the energy in the countless dimensions are completely drained out to keep the perfect world alive and beautiful?

Who will stand up against the psychotic fox and his new partner from destroying the Y/n-Verse to satisfy their unquenchable lust for their obsession with Y/n L/n the hedgehog?

Find out later in Chapter Two of the series in "There's Something About Knuckles".

After all, What are Friends For...

END OF BOOK ONE

TO BE CONTINUED IN BOOK TWO