"Oh what do you know about parenting? You aren't even Kasie's real mom." Ayanna spoke, waving her off.

Before Chasidy could think about her actions, she raised her hand and slapped her with the back of it making everyone around go still.

"Don't you ever, and I mean ever in your fucking life talk about me or my family. It doesn't matter if Kasie is biologically mine or not, the only thing that matters is the fact that I have always been a better parent to my baby- and to yours than you have, or ever will be." Chasidy spoke venomously.

"Chasidy, I- I didn't mean-"

"I don't care about anything else you have to say. Go the fuck back to the resort and don't return until it's time for the wedding." Chasidy interrupted her, shoo-ing her away and watching her quickly walk off with her hand holding her cheek.

"What are you all looking at? Resume working please." Chasidy frowned since everyone that was setting up was looking at her.

Upstairs in Kasie and Jayson's room, Kasie stood with a slight pout on her face as she continued to struggle with her hair; she wanted body wave curls on her tape-ins and couldn't seem to get them to her liking

Upstairs in Kasie and Jayson's room, Kasie stood with a slight pout on her face as she continued to struggle with her hair; she wanted body wave curls on her tape-ins and couldn't seem to get them to her liking. Plus she didn't want to put more heat on her hair than she already had so she was at a crossroad.

"It's not funny, so stop laughing." Her frown deepened as she heard Jayson trying to stifle his laughter from the bathroom doorway.

"Your hair looks great mama. You start doing it too much, you'll burn that shit off." He walked over to her, seeing that she was genuinely upset.

"Can you do it?" She looked up at him through the mirror as he wrapped his arms around her waist. After he helped her with her hair the first time, and a couple more times after that, Kasie trusted him enough to do it whenever she couldn't- this was one of those times.

"What you want me to do to it? It looks good baby, ain't much I can do." He kissed along her exposed shoulder while his hands roamed her half naked body.

"Can you help me put in my rollers?" She asked softly, moaning as he gently nibbled on her neck.

"You gon' show me how?" He mumbled.

"Mmhmm." She smiled, bending over to pull out her hair bag, laughing as Jayson rounded his hips into her backside as if he was giving her backshots.

"Move you asshole." She stood up, placing her hair bag on the counter, slapping his bare chest.

"Why am I always an asshole?" He frowned playfully, watching her pull out the different sized rollers.

"You are what you eat." Kasie shrugged, sorting through her bag.

"I don't eat ass though, only your ass is deemed edible." He shrugged shamelessly.

"I- that's literally the same thing." Kasie laughed. "Anyways, I'll show you how to do this half, and I'll do this half, okay?" She laid out an estimate of how many rollers she hoped to use on each side, which was about 10-12- always even numbers- with two extras on the top for volume.