Sloth

————————————————————————
The next is the sin of sloth and it's champion Belial. The lord of Entropy and Blight. He is one of the oldest daemon lords but is not in his original body. That has been lost to time along with a plethora of other hosts. Just save a bullet for yourself if you hear that cursed dull monotone ring of the plague bearers bell
————————————————————————

A low fog over cast the thick jungle swamp before Valas. The archangel warlord was standing atop the wall of a small fort overlooking the aftermath of a battle with the vile demons bound to sloth barely holding themselves together as their flesh rots around their very bones. Archangels using powerful protective wards flew high above the carnage dousing the dead and dying in flames to prevent their forces from any blights the damn things cooked up.

The flames scorching the ground were a stark contrast to where they were. A vast swampland in one of the 7 realms away from the realms of Elysium or Eternity, famous cities in the home realm of the Angel.

Elysium was specifically the place Valas was think of. A far better sight to see than the war torn place's he'd found himself patrolling over the last century. Smelled far nicer there two. Thankfully he'd be able to return soon. This was his last position before a decade leave to be among his people again for a time.

He was pulled from his thoughts as another Angel came up to him clad in silver robes, a cleric of the saints, a direct connection to them. Useful for communicating with both the high council and saints themselves if need be. They made useful healers as well. The clerics eyes were glowing a faint blue. A sign it was not him speaking but someone on the high council. "Has the demon outbreak been quelled? Is the high lord of sloth dead"

Valas looked at the cleric removing his helm, "he is and it has been quelled, we're burning the diseased as we speak and our wounded and sick are being treated in mass, we shall quarantine here until no trace of diseases are left, damned demon lord had more than enough new things to bring to the table for us" he said simply "losses were considerable, over 50% of our force and climbing with the disease" he said simply in response, all of this was common practice dealing with forces of sloth, plague and disease run rampant in their ranks as brew masters and plague lords make new diseases to cast on their victims and even their own forces.

"Good, then it went better than expected, take all the time required, and then add a month. We can take no chances. The daemon lord of sloth is nothing to take lightly." He said as he looked up at Valas "you have done well this day Valas, your name shall be given to saints in reverence." He said with a bow before standing up straight before the clerics eye's returned to normal.

He shook his head as he regained control of his body shuddering a little bit before looking up at his commander that towered over him "I still don't enjoy doing that" he said before looking at the dent on the side of Valas's armor, a splotch of rush on it where a daemonic weapon had struck him "are you sure you don't wish to seek medical sir" he said

Valas looked down at him again, it was true, during his fight with the daemon lord he'd been struck several times he'd gotten medical attention for the immediate and more severe side effects but still felt somewhat off. Only moderately ill. "I'm fine Samuel" he said looking back to the battlefield still being doused in flames "I'll seek further attention once the rest of the sick are stable" he said with a nod

Samuel was quiet for a moment before nodding. "Very well" he said before turning and leaving his commander on the wall

————————