Chapter 119 - Ghost Festival [06]

Start from the beginning

However, in the Underworld, there is only consumption without much growth. And the Ma family wants to get what others can't get. Smoothing relations between all parties, inquiring about information, and subordinates who are willing to work hard, these are all costs.

If he hadn't thought about the Ma family's friendship back then, there are other Li Yuchen want to cooperate with, so why would he suffer injustice in the Ma family.

In the end, he thought that it would be better to do less than to do more. As a result, he did not expect that the Ma family could commit such a shameless robbery. This time, he really wants nothing to do with them.

After receiving the compensation from the Ma family and returning Ma Sheng's soul, Li Yuchen distributed all the hard work expenses this time.

The common currency in the underworld is Yin coins, and Yin coins can also be used to buy materials in other people's hands. Such as who had family cooked a meal to pay homage, and whoever sent incense, there would always be some left over, which would be sold.

These yin coins are exchanged from the gold and silver paper of real gold and silver. People in the past were okay, those with a slightly better conditions would burn gold and silver paper money. There was also yellow paper. A certain amount Yellow paper can also be exchanged for Yin coins.

But now, those hundreds of billions of denominations are all rubbish. Also, those car and houses are not real paper-making crafts at all, so even if you burn them, they couldn't receive it either. So the younger brothers could only count on Li Yuchen's connection to the human world to have a full meal.

Now the connection to the human world of the mortal world is broken, and the younger brothers who are with Li Yuchen are also frowning. Do they want to find other ghosts?

But how can there be so many people who walk in the underworld. Even if there are, others may not necessarily want to do business in the underworld.

Looking at the group of gloomy ghosts following him, Li Yuchen squinted his eyes, thinking of the stack of spiritual talismans that the little Celestial Master had yesterday. It seems that there is no other choice.

-

It was the second time he came to the ghost market, Wen Ran knew the way well and didn't get on the wrong bus. But what Wen Ran didn't expect was that when he entered the ghost market, most of the people he saw were wearing masks. Some half-cut, some full-face, only a small number of people didn't wear them.

It seemed because the incident between the fierce ghost and the Ma family, wearing a mask has become popular.

Wen Ran secretly said that he had miscalculated, he thought that the mask must not be worn anymore, so he didn't bring his and Qi Yunjing's masks at all.

Seeing him staring at other people's faces and sighing, Qi Yunjing dragged him to the mask stand: "Today, you can wear a new one."

The owner of the stand is still the ghost from yesterday, and that ghost obviously recognized both of them. Seeing them coming to buy masks again, he quickly greeted them with a smile.

He doesn't know what's wrong this year. Masks that have never been in short supply in previous years have been bought by a lot of people. The profit from the ones sold at the moment when the ghost market just opened are enough for him to eats for a whole year in the future.

So when he saw an acquaintance, he stopped bargaining, and said very generously: "It's still the same as yesterday, one spiritual yin talisman and two masks. Pick whatever you want."

Wen Ran glanced at the masks, and before he could reach out his hand, a white cat mask was put on him by Qi Yunjing. Qi Yunjing looked at him for a while, and nodded: "It's pretty good."