Meeting..

"Hey you! are blind for bumping me while I have tons of books on my hand?" I said irritatedly. It took me hundreds of minutes to gather those books and in one snap this tall guy would just bump me. I feel like a bomb that will explode anytime. Breathing in, breathing out. I can handle this 'don't let you're silly personality exposed at this moment in time, it's not a perfect time to give your best attitude' I said to myself.

As I was scanning him, my jaw dropped. It seems like an angel in desguise, a very gorgeous angel who just fell on the earth. I quickly snapped my thought.

"I'm so sorry." He said while gathering the books on the ground and he then gave it to me. "I'm so pathetic for not looking in my direction, I'm sorry". He's head bow down, I could see the sincerity but it is somehow irritating, how could a man be so look pathetic as he is. Cause if you're looking at him right now he looks really funny, he's wearing neck tie, a checkered polo and the most laughable is he has a perfect color neon green belt. But I manage not to laugh. I'm running late for my first subject! So before waiting for his reply I immediately run as fast as I could. But. Boooom!

Books fell on the floor again. This is not a good beginning of morning, how the heck I would bump twice in a one day. Such a looser day. I sighed in disappointment. I looked at the man in front of me, I guess his one of the blind guy who didn't notice these tons of book. As I gazed upon him, hell yeah I really want to punch him right after I gazed him but then I must control this emotion it will produce no good. All I could say that he is the most jerk I have met in my entire existence on earth!.

Flashback!
When I'm on my 1st year in college we were on the same class which was philosophy.

"Class we will be having our first oral exam, each of you will be given different questions to answer okay class. You all understand?" Mrs. Bartholeme exclaimed, she's on the cue to exit the room when she remember the award.

"and before I forgot, students who will obtain 100 percent in our oral exam will be awarded on his /her grade automatically flat 1." All students groaned as if they as if they don't like the idea of grading cause who have to answer the question a loud in the whole class and when you can't answer it's a big shame on you.

But I am confident enough to pass the exam all I had to do is study. "Okay class see you all tomorrow, remember to burn you eyebrow tonight pass the exam. Good luck. Class dismissed." She waved her hands as she exited the room.

As soon as mrs. Bartholome exited, I hurriedly packed all my things and put it on my bag go home.

Reading all our past lesson leads my eye to feel weighted as if there's a big stone on it. So I decided to sleep in peaceful.
Fast forward. It was then my last subject which mean oral exam were striking to each student in the room. I knew that I would be call in the last since my surname is Zonoah. And here it goes my turn.

It feels decade but then I finished it without any complication. "Job well done ms. Zonoah".

After checking all the exams, result were already in the hands of mrs. Bartholome, and she's pretty fast in computing it all. "Okay class, the result of our oral exam were pretty good, none of you failed the exam, and that would worth to clap". All were clapping, and smiling as if they had won a lottery.

"Hep, hep, hep class i will announce the top 3 who gave their very best to be on top. So you ready guys?" Mrs. Bartholome smiled and grinned. "Okay our top 3 is none other than Mr. Gabby Lockman" Standing in the crowd like a male hot artist, it's him, feelers. I grinned at him. "Okay, you guys ready to heared our top 2....." Mrs. Bartholome had a confused face, as if there was wrong in the result.

As she continue "Okay guy, you wouldn't believe it but there is a tie, meaning the second and first is tie, okay come in front Mr. William Hoven" everyone clapped and so I am. As Mrs bartholome continue "So the other one is none other Ms. Eyah Zonoah, come here in front Ms. Zonoah" she's smiling when she invited me to come in front. I couldn't believe the fact that I am one of top 1 in our oral exam. I blinked my eyes trice to know if it is really true. After the shocked that was given to me I manage to step going to Mrs, Bartholome. As I finally one stepped in front. I tripped. Everyone was laughing as if I'm a clown infront of them. I am like a tomato in red of my cheeks. I tighten my fist and looked at the man who purposely tripped me. And hell yeah, I could see a wide devilishly grinned on his face. I glared at him, I wished that my glare could kill him and will tore his organs into pieces. How I wish!.

End of flashback

Bumping into him causes to flashback all that had happened before. I knew that he wouldn't help me to picked up the books. I knew that. But I was wrong, he's currently helping me picking up my books. He has a heart after all, I said to my self.

I cued my self to got up when I see Will Hoven grinned and already standing holding tons of my books on his hand, he suddenly acting like he tripped and fell the book purposely. "Oops, sorry" he said, acting like he's sincere in his apology. I glared at him, I couldn't do anything cause I have class to catch up plus I am running out of time, so I just sighed, i closed my eyes and pick up all the books and for the last time I gotten up and I glared at him and I hear him chuckle, I will let it slide for now, exhale and inhale. Turn my back in defeated and run as if my life depends on it.

-------the grammar sucks, and I know it very well. Critique will be very well considered.