𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 5 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒅𝒐𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑯𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑫𝑫 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒂𝒚.

"𝑰𝒎 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 13" 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒎 𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑫𝑫𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒊 𝒔𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕.

"𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒛?"

"𝒀𝒆𝒔?"

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 104"

"𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒊 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎

"𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏"

"𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂

************************************

"You okay Hermana?"

"Yeah"

I smiled and wiped tears I didn't know that was there, Trey had finished and I went to my room and blasted wait for u by dd and Jay

I rapped along on live while rolling up. I kissed the chain around my neck that had a picture of me and notti on it. DDot requested to join I added them while lighting my blunt.

"YAH YAHH"

"Heyyyy"

"Can I come over?"

"Nigga do you actually have a house bc you never home"

"Yeah obviously you've came over so many times"

"Yeah but you neva there"

"Soooo?"

"So stay at ya crib nigga"

"Fine, you good tho ma?"

"Mhm just tired"

I said taking a hit from my blunt. I changed the song to Boys a liar pt 2. Ddot and I sang.

꧁ 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ꧂

I woke up to ddot screaming at me.

"TREY GOT SHOT! BY YOUR OPPS BROTHER"

My heart dropped I grabbed a jacket and knocka and I washed my face and grabbed gum before running downstairs into Jays car.

Jay sped to the hospital I cried. I was sobbing my legs were weak and I was shaking. I can't lose him too. I already lost notti I can't lose Trey.

I ran to his room as ddot found out. I ran to the bed and sobbed as he was asleep. I held onto his hand.

"Please don't leave me"

I repeatedly said my tears salty as they dripped down to my mouth I heard the door swing open as so many people came in hugging me and Trey. My family some of the OY.

DDot held onto me and I cried angrily into his chest. I ran outta the room and grabbed dee.

"Can you drive?"

"Yeah I drove here"

"Come to Nicky and Taylors block their little bitch ass brother Kian there"

"Alr"

I gripped my gun and we left. As we got to their block I saw them laughing and I rolled my window down I shot at all three of them. I hit Taylor in the arm, Kian on his shoulder chest bit and Nicky in her leg. Dee sped up and we went back to the hospital.

************************************
That's what them bitchasses get 🤞🏽😮‍💨

Anywaysssss

Yall like it so far?!

Sorry I'm taking ages with ddot and imdiyahs relationship.