FIFTY-THREE - HOLY AND NOT

Start from the beginning

"Lovie..." She purred out into his ear as she stroked her hands down over his chest, "You've been so good for me. You get a reward."

"Arabella..." I said slowly, my voice a plea through my harsh breaths. The ropes burned against my skin every time I thrashed my body around in them, making a whine release from my throat.

"My hellish little pet here is going to let you cum down his throat." She murmured to Zayn, "I want you to fuck his throat until he can't breathe. Don't be nice."

"As you wish." He whispered, a full smile appearing on his face, his darkened eyes locked onto me.

I licked my lips, my hungry eyes dropping down to his cock as he wrapped his hand around it. Arabella stepped back as he stood to full height, towering over me, his cock perfectly aligned with my head. Zayn reached down and touched his thumb to my lips slowly, just as I did to him earlier, rubbing it across and then pressing it in.

I swirled my tongue around his thumb, watching him stroke his cock, his fingers moving nice and slow. I had just a moment to wonder if that was how he liked it-steady and slow. I hoped not. I wanted him to do what Arabella said... I wanted him to fuck my mouth.

"Open that pretty mouth for me." He whispered to me, slipping his thumb back out of my mouth and tugging on my bottom lip with it.

I let him pull my lips apart, my heavily-lidded eyes dropping down to watch him fist the base of his cock and guide it toward me. He was gentle, pressing the swollen head past my lips and inside. I lapped at him, trying to taste every inch, flicking my tongue along the underside the way Arabella did to me so often. I felt him shiver against me when I did and I tried to smile around the width of him, but it was hard with my mouth stuffed so full.

Zayn rocked his hips forward suddenly, his hand slipping into my hair to hold me still as he did. I gagged around him, not used to this, and drool spilled out of the corners of my mouth as he pushed in further. I felt his cock press against the back of my throat, desperate to push down it.

"Relax your throat." Arabella was suddenly behind me, her body curving over mine as she reached her hand around to the front of me, touching my cock.

I did as she said, relaxing my throat and letting the tension drop out of my shoulders. His cock pressed further in, his hand pushing down on my head to force my mouth all the way to his groin. He held my head there, my nose pressed into his pubes and his thick cock throbbing against my tongue.

Arabella's lips touched the side of my neck, "Take him all the way... such a good boy. Fuck... I can see his cock pushing through your throat..."

Her hand slid slowly, torturously so, along the length of my cock as Zayn yanked my head back and removed my mouth from his cock. I gasped for air, my spit dripping down to land on my thighs and Arabella's hand. She lifted that hand up, cupping it under my mouth.

"Spit in my hand." She whispered, to which I immediately did, moaning loudly when she wrapped that wet hand around my cock again.

My eyes fluttered shut as Zayn pulled my mouth back around his cock, this time thrusting in and out of it quickly.

"Open your eyes. Look at me." He whispered, to which I immediately did, catching his heavy gaze. He moaned loudly, lips parted as he continued to thrust into my mouth.

His hands curled into my hair, holding my head tightly, his thrusts turning harsher and harsher. I tried to lick him, to taste him, but I couldn't. All I could do was offer my open mouth dumbly, allowing him to use it how he wanted to.

"Such a whore for his cock, aren't you?" Arabella whispered, her hand stroking me still, picking up her pace slightly.

I nodded around him, whining as I thrusted my hips against her wet hand, needing her to give me more. She slowed in response, taking her time to stroke me as she whispered dirty things into my ear.