FIFTY-THREE - HOLY AND NOT

Start from the beginning

Her mouth leaned down toward mine, brushing across it so gently, tongue snaking out to lick my upper lip in a teasing manner, "I don't think you've earned it yet."

I was so close to kissing her, to feeling her body press into mine finally, but she wouldn't allow it. She pulled back suddenly, leaving me gasping as she stood to full height, turning her body toward the wall of restraints.

"Wait, no, Arabella..." I cried out, wrapping my arms around her legs to try and pull her back down to me, "Please, I need to feel you, need you so fuckin' bad, please..."

I was desperate to be touched and I knew that would result in the exact opposite of what I craved.

"You need to learn patience. Lovie isn't staying long so he comes first." She bent back down, reaching her hand out to brush over the other man's face, "Can you be good for me, baby? I promise it will be worth it later."

Her mouth brushed over mine again as her fingers continued to stroke Zayn's face down to his chest. I pulled her against me harder, sliding my tongue between her lips and letting her taste his salty precum there. She moaned into me, entertaining my actions for a moment longer before she pulled back roughly. Her hand was around my throat and I smiled.

"Harder." I ordered her, feeling her fingers squeeze instantly as her eyes flashed at me.

"Sit back on your ankles." She snapped at me, shoving me back by my throat until I did what she ordered me to do.

She released my throat when I obeyed, my eyes turning to look at Zayn, wondering if I could get him to be a little less obedient with me. He truly was the perfect sub and I was not, but I could tell that Arabella loved the way I fought her. I knew it would feel that much better when she finally breaks me.

"Do not move." She ordered me, standing up and storming over to the supplies again.

She came back with silky black rope just like she used on me earlier that day. My entire body perked up at the sight of it, my chest heaving up and down with each breath as she moved around behind me. Her fingers were harsher than earlier as she wrapped the strands of rope around my arms carefully, binding them together behind my back.

The rope went from my upper arms all the way to my wrists, looping across my chest to make it impossible for me to move. At the very end of it she began to slip the ends around my ankles as well, knotting them tight. She was fucking hogtying me, forcing me immobile.

I was panting heavily as she finished and walked back around to the front of me, as I wiggled against the pull of her ties. She bent in front of me, a smile on her lips, as she leaned in close to me. I tried to move forward to kiss her mouth but I couldn't do that without toppling over.

"You okay?" She murmured to me very softly. I nodded to her, still wiggling against the ropes, "Do you want to taste Zayn?"

I grunted softly, nodding again violently. I did want to taste him, fully. Not the little bit she let me have earlier, I wanted to feel what it was like to have his cock press into my throat.

"That's my baby." She whispered, giving me a gentle kiss before she stood up again.

She moved around to stand behind Zayn's body, who hadn't moved a muscle since she turned her attention to me. He sat perfectly still, his eyes on me, a small smirk on his plump mouth. Almost like he knew what she was planning, which wouldn't surprise me. He spent much more time with this side of Arabella than I ever did. I thought I'd feel jealous of that fact but I didn't. I got to see her when she was at her most vulnerable, her most loving, her most compassionate. I was fine living with mere glimpses of this Arabella.