Bonded

A/N TRIGGER WARNING RAPE / NON CON

I have warned you that this story will be dark, and this is an example of that. The story will be HEA Dramione, but a lot will happen. Be prepared. Please leave comments and likes <3 

Tom Gaunt and Hermione Prince to be bonded in four days.

I push myself away from the table and run to the bathroom. As I drop to my knees I struggle to push open the lid, but I manage it just in time for me to stick my head in the toilet as my breakfast makes its way back up.

My body is covered in a sheen of sweat as I have nothing to throw up any more. Luckily I had breakfast by myself in my room at Malfoy Manor. Nobody could witness this and report it back to the Dark Lord.

I push myself up and look at my pale face in the mirror above the sink. The war has only just started and the effects of it are already visible on my face. My skin has lost its tan, I'm skinnier than before and my eyes are dull.

After brushing my teeth I step into a scalding hot shower, for a moment all I can do is stand and let the water run down my body and soak my hair. The first sobs break through, until my chest is heaving with trying to take in air and my tears are washed away by the water. He has taken everything from me and it is only just the beginning. I'm not Hermione Granger anymore and now even my Father's last name is not mine anymore. No, he had to change it to my Pureblood grandmother, making me look like a Pureblood and in time people will forget what I truly am. He does the same, taking is Mothers name as his. I went from Muggleborn, to Halfblood and now he wants people to believe that I am Pureblood.

It's just a name, it is not truly who I am, only I can decide who I am on the inside. While we have been engaged for some time now, I haven't thought about marrying him. I always had a small hope that someone was going to get me out of here before that. I don't want to be bonded to him, to feel an extra tether inside of me reach out for him. What will he even expect from me? Why is this on such short notice and why didn't he inform me personally?

I wash my hair and body quickly and step out of the shower. My hair is growing longer and the rich black color is harsh against my pale skin. The curls I used to have are gone, now I am only left with a slight wave in it, but a positive is that it's easy to dry and won't frizz as much.

I decide to dress in a simple black blouse and skirt, drying my hair with a simple spell. The moment I step out of my room I let my magic sweep through the manor, the Dark Lord is not here, but luckily the one person I am in desperate need of is. The manor is still a maze and I use my magic to guide me, pull me towards the person.

Before I can knock on the door, it swings open and invites me in. As I step through the door I can feel all the wards on the room. There are a lot.

Ever since the attack of Bellatrix at Hogwarts I have been thinking. The Dark Lord wanted to be somewhere safe in order to recover, and he demanded that I take care of him. In Hogwarts I was always watched by Death Eaters searching for any excuse to report me and rise in the ranks. Only Narcissa came back from Hogwarts with us, since a Malfoy needs to be present in the manor for the magic to work completely.

"I need to talk," I say as a greeting, my mind is made up and it is time to know.

She is sitting at the small table by the window, the Daily Prophet next to her plate. "I figured that much when I felt your magic going through the manor," one of the corners of her mouth tilts up and her voice is soft.

"You can feel that?" I wonder out loud. "What else can you feel?"

"Every member of the Malfoy household whose blood is added to the wards can feel every bit of magic within the manor and on the grounds. It's mostly in the back of our minds, but sometimes it's like a little bell and drawing attention to it. We also feel who is inside and if someone is trying to enter. It's ancient magic," she sets down her cup of tea and looks at me. "But that is not why you came to me."