"Appa!!" The boy pouted, making his dad laugh.

"Sorry, bub. It was too cute~" he said softly. Why don't you go play with MinMin and Sooyeonnie?" He said and the boy's eyes lit up before running away to play with the two.

Yeonjun smiled as he watched them hug, not missing the little peck on the cheek Wooyoung gave Minjae. "Cute~" he said, turning back to the door when he heard it open.

Soobin came inside with some grocery bags, closing the door behind him. "Hey baby, I got the drinks, and some popsicles since we ran out." He said, kissing him softly when he got inside.

Yeonjun kissed back sweetly, smiling happily. "Thank you, Binnie~ I'll put them in the kitchen, he said, grabbing the bags and taking them to the kitchen.

Soobin turned to San and Wooyoung, waving slightly before stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Hey guys! How was your vacation?"

Wooyoung hummed. "It was very fun. We got to show Woo a bunch of landmarks and temples. We all tried on traditional clothes and wished in the fountains. We also went to the Naruto park they had there in the area, and we ate some good ramen!" He said excitedly, talking about their trip to Japan.

"Oh! That sounds fun. I've been wanting to take the other three on a vacation this summer too. We're staying in the town Junnie lived in when he lived in Callifornia~" he whispered so the older couldn't hear, since it was supposed to be a surprise.

San chuckled. "Well, hope you guys have fun with that~" he said, hugging Wooyoung close.

Yeonjun came back into the livingroom, walking over to hug his husband from behind. "Hi baby~" he said, turning around to hug him back, moving hair out of his face and kissing him softly. "How was your day, my love?" He asked with a smile.

The raven hummed, laying his head on his chest. "It was great. Me and Hyunnie took the kids to the movies and then we got ice cream before coming home and relaxing."

"That sounds nice~" Soobin said, humming softly. The couple pulled away when the doorbell rang, opening the door for Beomgyu and Hueningkai to come in.

"Junnieeee!!" Kai squealed, immediately hugging Yeonjun and Soobin happily.

"Kaiiii!" Yeonjun squealed back, hugging him as well.

"Hey, Hyungs." Beomgyu greeted from behind. "Sorry we're late, we got caught up at the flower garden with some rude lady." He apologized, closing the door.

Taehyun turned around, getting up when he saw his boyfriends. "Is it that old hag from next door??? I swear I'm gonna knock her dentures out one day if she doesn't stop that shit." He grumbled, being pulled in for a kiss by the older.

"Calm down, babe. I'm sure you know you can't do that. It's gonna be fine." He said, patting his head.

Taehyun pouted, leaning into the touch.

"Hyunnieeee~" Said male turned to his other boyfriend, being pulled into a bone crushing hug, but not minding it as he hugged back with equal force. "I missed you so much, baby~" he said, pecking the younger's cheek and then his lips. The younger giggled softly, nuzzling him.

"I missed you, too~"

Everyone settled in and chatted for a while before Yeonjun gathered everybody in the livingroom. "Alright, guys!! It's time to take our family photo!!" He said excitedly. Beomgyu had just came downstairs with the twins after waking them up, so everyone was here.

"I want the adults standing behind the couch and the kids on the couch, please~" he said as they got the 5 kids sitting on the couch. The twins were on one side, Woosan in the middle, Minjae next to him, and Sooyeon on the other end. The parents all stood behind their kids respectively as Yeonjun set up the camera. "Is everyone ready? I'm setting it to 10 second countdown!" He said. When everyone nodded, he pressed the button, hurrying back to his spot.

The camera took a few photos, capturing the moment forever.

———

After a few hours, everyone was tired and left after getting their copy of the picture, since it was just a larger version of a Polaroid.

As Yeonjun tucked Minjae in, the little boy grabbed his hand. "Papa?"

"Yes, my sweet pea?" He asked, looking down at him fondly.

"Are we gonna be together forever, like in our picture?" He asked softly.

Yeonjun smiled, moving hair out of Minjae's face. "Of course we will, Pea. We'll always be a family, no matter what happens, okay?"

Minjae nodded, holding out his pinky. "Promise?"

The raven locked his pinky with the child's, sealing it. "I promise~"

———

Yeonjun hummed as he closed his bedroom door. He looked at the bed and saw his husband already asleep after a tiring day. He laid down next to him, gently tracing his features before placing a soft kiss on his lips and cuddling him under the blankets.

"Forever and always~"

~The End~