I wanted to answer with a nod again but seems like I need to talk this time.

"Maaari kang makita ng mga tauhan ng ama mo."

She smiled and showed me a hat with a thin lace enough to cover up the face. I just dressed up to vibe with the island and we went out.

Good thing I just wore comfortable sandals dahil maglalakad lang pala kami. The island isn't too big but nakakapagod pa rin 'to ikutin ng lakad lang. I'm also not much of a walker.

Tala made sure to walk through where there isn't many houses to avoid people from seeing us. Though when we keep passing through other people, sa akin sila nakatingin. Tala said it's because I don't look like I'm from here and my face is new to them. Hindi rin naman kasi ako lumalayo doon sa kubo at sa bayan.

The island is mesmerizing. I'm glad tourists don't know this island or even big corporations that could harm the natural beauty of the island. But tourism could help improve the island.

Inabot na kami ng gabi sa pag-iikot and my legs are already hurting. Pakiramdam ko hindi ko na kaya humakbang pa but I still do dahil ayoko mag inarte.

"Ang ganda," I muttered when we arrived at the shore. This is at the different side of the island, not the same shore where we were dropped off by the boat. Sabagay, doon marami talagang tao, rito naman ay gubat na ang papasukin mo, and no houses were around.

Hindi ko pa napansin na may dala pala na sapin si Tala that we could sit in. She even brought food with her and said we'll eat dinner here.

"Ito ang pinakamagandang tanawin sa isla. Gustong gusto ko ang amoy ng karagatan," she suddenly said while staring at the sea. The cold breeze hit her face, and her hair was blown away. I just answered with a nod once again.

"Ngayon sunod na lang ito sa pinakamagandang tanawin sa isla."

I glanced at her and there was a faint smile on her face. She looked at me too and for a moment, we stared at each other. Nag iwas tingin lang ako when my eyes landed on her lips.

Calm the fuck down, Eclipse!

"Sabihin mo nga sa akin, Luna. . ."

Muling nag tama ang mga mata namin. She looks. . . sad?