000

──Please stop!! ╶

──Please stop!! ╶. said a female on the ground, she was being electrocuted by a Demon in a Red Yukata, with a Khakkhara (A staff), lightning was coming out of it, which was electrocuting her.

──Kaka!! Why should sekido stop? This is fun!! Your suffering is beautiful like you, _____!! ╶. Said another demon with wings, apparently the one with a Red Yukata was called Sekido.

──Please!! I beg you!! stop!! Please! ╶. the female one shed tears and tears, while the other 3 Demons laughed

─────────ೋღღೋ────────

⧼⧼Please! Read this before continuing with the next story!! It is important, if you know about the powers and strength of Hantengu anda his clones, you can continue with the next stories !! But I recommend you to read it to know better about Hantengu and his clones!!⧽⧽

(WARNING: INFORMATION TAKEN FROM GOOGLE!! )

Hantengu (半はん天てん狗ぐ, Hantengu ? ), along with Gyokko, is a main antagonist of the Swordsmith Village Arc of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. He is a demon affiliated with the Twelve Kizuki, who is ranked as High Rank Four (上じょう弦げんの肆し, Jōgen no Shi?)

He was a Demon who belonged to the Twelve Demonic Moons group, holding the position of Upper Four Moon (上じょう弦げんの肆し,, Jōgen no Shi?).

Sekido (積せき怒ど, Sekido? , was a Demon who belonged to the group of Twelve Demonic Moons holding the position of the Four Upper Moon ( 上 じょう 弦 げん の 肆 し , Jōgen no Shi lit. Wrath) takes the form of a rather tall young adult man of above average muscular build with long wavy hair and narrow eyes with the kanji for "Upper Rank" (上じょう弦げん, Jōgen ? ) and "Four" (肆し, shi ? ) engraved on them. He has two prominent curved horns on his forehead and cracked markings under his eyes. As a demon, Sekido has pointed ears and sharp nails on each finger. He is usually seen with an annoyed or enraged expression on his face. Sekido wears the same kimono as Hantengu, with the right half covered in a pattern of flowers and lines, while the left half is dark and lacking in detailed features, he also wears dark hakama pants and a pair of zōri. Sekido carrying a Khakkhara (錫しゃく杖じょう, Shakujou ? )