chapter 1- the arrival

As i step off the plane into London. my legs start to shake. its my first day at arsenal and i've got thoughts rushing through my head. what if im not good enough for them. i know im rated worlds best at the current moment but im only 20 years old and im moving away from my home country to play for this team. what if i made a mistake. would this all be really worth it ?. I have to face the fact that i have to see Lisa everyday. Me and Lisa broke up 7 months ago when she moved to arsenal but now we will see each other everyday and i bare to think what it will be like because shes been living her best life. shes got a new partner and im still over here struggling to get over her. 

*40 minutes later*
My feet are shaking as i take a step out of the taxi. I walk into the emirates and take a look around. wow its amazing. I see someone walking towards me slowly. Its Jonas
J- Vivianne Miedema its so good to finally have you here.
V- Im happy to be here, im just a bit scared thats all.
J- not to worry its hard moving away from home but i know you will do great things here.
V- thank you
J- follow me to the contract signing room
i followed Jonas into the room and he pulled out a chair for me to take a seat. He handed me a document at which he wanted me to sign. It was a 5 year contract and i would be payed roughly £50,000 a week. Im the highest payed footballer?
V- i feel honoured to be signing for this club
J- just as much as i do to have you here, it wasn't easy persuading Bayern Munich to let you come
V- i will miss that club but i cant wait to get started here.
i picked up a pen and draw it to the paper.
I am now officially a gooner.
J- how does it feel to now be officially a Gunner
V- couldn't feel any better
J- follow me into the press conference where you can now meet the other players.
I follow Jonas down the steps and into the room where all the girls have been sitting. Im a shy person so i don't really know what to say.
J- girls im happy to announce the signing of the worlds no.1 vivianne miedemaaaa
the girls are all cheering and clapping as i step into the room. my nerves where playing up and as i spoke my voice was shakey
V- h-hi g-guys i-im so h-happy to f-fi-ina-ally be h-here.
J- take a seat viv. we need to discuss tatics for next months game.
I take a seat next to this girl. Her name is Beth Mead who only recently joined arsenal. I only know her because she was recently in a relationship with my fellow dutch team mate Danniel Van De Donk. Before i sat down though. I stared at Beth in the eyes. Wow i didn't actually relize how stunning she is. All my nerves have now seemed to disappeared.
B- hi im—
i cut her off
V- Beth Mead?
B- yes how did you know?
V- Ive heard so much about you
B- as the same about you
V- so whats it like here
B- *smiles* i've only been here for 6 months but its good. its challenging but its got a great atmosphere and the team is amazing.
V-  i think im going to love it here
i stare at her in the eyes for a good 10 seconds but then we are interrupted by Katie McCabe
K- hey Im katie nice to meet you. i play in RB so ill be your fellow assistance.
V- nice to meet you :), Beth i forgot to ask, what position do you play
B- Im a striker but i can play LW or RW *smiles*
V- oh so same as me.
B- yeah but dont worry no competition :)
i smile at beth. shes amazing. shes bubbly, pretty and her eyes are so gorgeous.

Maybe my time at arsenal wont be so bad after all.