Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Dalawa

Depuis le début

Ngimi nalang akong ngumiti at tumango.
_________________________________________

I was early. Earlier than anyone buti nalang maaga din si chief...the security guard.

This is a private pre school, 7 classrooms, 3 office rooms, a cafeteria, guard house and a playground. The whole premises are surrounded by high fences with balb wires.

I have a total of 25 kids in my class.

And the first one just came through the door "morning" i greeted him with a smile.

Neat and cute, a bit tan "morning po teacher" bati niya at yumuko pa.

I chuckle softly as i gesture at the seats "go choose where you wanna sit while we wait for your classmates...uhm so whats your name-- ako si teacher hira"

"Ako po si anton" nahihiya niyang sagot bago naupo sa unahang dulo.

I smile at him softly trying to show him that i mean no harm "ilang taon ka na anton" tanong ko pa.

"Four po" sagot niya while raising four of his fingers looking a bit unsure.

Cute.

One by one all students came in but one surely stood out, she looks kinda familiar like i've seen her before even the way she speaks stood out.

She even sits on the front seat right infront of me, facing me.

When i start name calling thats when i almost lose my breath.

She was on the 5th number, i swallowed my suprise and shakily called her name "Spring emmanuel Alexander"

"Here po!" She beamingly answered.

All my fear melting just by looking at her innocent face and excited smile and eyes.

Thats why she's familiar i've seen her in magazine.

Gods im screwed.

I shake all my thoughts pushing it behind my mind, im at work i shouldn't be letting this things distract me.

I smile at her and nod before moving on to the next kid.

Their first activity was introducing themselves, then writing their names on a sheet of paper.

I assist those who cant properly write before letting them work on their own.

"Teacher im done po here!" I expected it, alexander's are quiet known for their intelligence.

Spring stood up from her seat before bounding up to me and running excitedly around the table to hand me her paper.

I take her paper, scanning it with my eyes before grabbing my very good stamp and putting a stamp on it on the paper before handing it back to her "you did a good job writing your name spring" bati ko sa kanya before giving her head a good job pat.

She giggle "thank you teacher my daddy taught me po!" Proud niyang sagot making me smile.

Cute.

I chuckle softly "well he taught you very well and you listen very well too so good job to you and your daddy, it takes two to learn di ba?" i softly answer her.

Her eyes widen before nodding enthusiastically "yes po teacher! I always listen po kay daddy kasi he is good with teaching me and now po ill listen to you po so i'll learn many things too!"

So eager to learn.

What a great trait for a kid her age to have.

I smile approvingly at her words "well if thats the case ill be teaching you many many stuff ayos ba yun missy?" I answer her while wiggling my eyebrow a little.