This Is War Pt. 2

Começar do início

Clarke scoffed, trying not to laugh, she widened her eyes at the look on her face, all of it finally sinking in. "What?"

"Look, I don't know how it happened, or why it happened..."

"Nothing happened." Clarke interrupted. "I was mad a Bellamy, he just never came to visit me, and I thought that he hated me, and he thought I turned his family in, things were crazy, so yeah, I kissed Finn, and one thing led to another. But if I had even known about you I wouldn't have done it. I'm not that type of person. I promise you, Raven." She explained.

"Did you feel anything?" Raven asked.

"No. Nothing," Clarke answered, in all honesty. "Bellamy is the only person I am and have ever been, in love with. Bell is the only person who has ever made me feel something special when we kiss."

"Okay. I don't need details." Raven said, weakly raising her hand to get Clarke to stop. "Now, get your ass down there so we can fry some grounders."

..................................................

"What the hell are they waiting for?" Miller asked, standing next to Bellamy.

"The longer they wait the better." Bellamy sighed, scanning the area. "This is about buying Raven time."

"I see them!" Stix shouted, through the radio. "They're moving! I count two... three... no, wait there's more!"

"There's too many!" A male voice shouted through the radio.

"Who was that?" Bellamy asked.

"Sterling, I think," Miller answered.

"South foxhole," Monroe added.

Bellamy put his radio up to his mouth. "South foxhole, report now!"

"We're okay. They didn't attack." Harper answered.

"It's like shooting at ghosts," Jasper added.

"There!" Monroe shouted. "I see them!"

Miller, Monroe, and Stix began shooting at the grounders.

"Stop! Stop!" Bellamy shouted. "Hold your fire! Reload. Now!"

"Those were our last clips," Miller said, in a defeated tone.

"We should fall back," Monroe added.

"No! If this position falls, they'll walk right in." Bellamy hissed.

..................................................

"Do you see it or don't you?" Raven asked.

"No," Clarke shouted back. "It's a mess down here."

"It should be orange." Raven reminded the blonde leader. "It's not rocket science!"

"Actually, Raven, it is." Clarke pointed out.

"Guess we finally found something you're not good at." Raven sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Clarke asked, slowly making her way to the ladder.

"I used to be picked first for everything. Earth skills. Zero-G mech course. First every single time. So, just how the hell did I end up here?"

"Hey, Raven? I'd pick you first."

Raven smiled. "Of course, you would. I'm awesome."

Clarke smiled, then turned, using her flashlight to sweep over the dark of the area. "Hey!" She shouted. "I found it! Orange wire!"

"About time! Now follow that wire to the override panel!" Raven shouted back.

"Crap!"

"What?"