Chapter 2 - Friends.

You were walking in the hall with Rouge, talking about girl magazines. You also were keeping a lookout for the hedgehog you met earlier.
"Hey, do you wanna meet my other friends?" Rouge looked at you. You thought about it for a second, then thought it would be a great idea to have more friends.
"Of course! I'd love too!" You smiled in excitement.
"Let's go then," Rouge grabbed your hand and started flapping her purple bat wings. You were a little scared as you realized that you were in the air above a bunch of animals.

After a while you finally got let down with Rouge by your side. Rouge then walked over to a pair of girls chatting. One was a light pink hedgehog, she had her quills going down on her sides, three quills going as bangs, she had sage green eyes, a brown muzzle with rose gold lip gloss, she had a cherry red dress with a white stripe at the end of it, and some thigh-high boots to match the dress. The other was a pastel purple cat, she had gold eyes, also a soul emerald (I forgot what they were called) on her forehead, and a spiked ponytail with dark purple ends, and a fluffy white muzzle, also a purple dress with magenta stripes at the end, white pants and magenta heels with a white stripe on them, also a fluffy part on them.
(Best description everr!!)

"Hey y'all," Rouge walked up to the duo. They both glared at her, then at me.
"Hi!" The pink one cheered.
"Hello," The purple one waved.
"I want you guys to meet someone, she's really nice," Rouge glanced at you, signaling you to come over. You drifted over to them and slowly waved.
"Hey nice to meet ya, I'm Amy Rose! What's your name!" The pink one jumped over towards me.
"Oh- I'm Y/N," You loosened up pretty fast because she seemed actually really kind.
"Hi Y/N, cool name by the way, I'm Blaze, Blaze the cat," The purple one gave you a warm smile.
" Hello," you tried to stay as calm as you could but you started smiling. Before you could say what you wanted to, the bell rang out of nowhere. You sighed in sadness. "Oh. Well dammit," you facepalmed yourself.
"Oh, it's alright, lunch is in a bit, we can meet up later, see ya Y/N!" Amy and Blaze both walked off.
"Come on, we have the same class together and I have some more friends I'd love for ya to meet." Rouge grabbed your hand and started flying you off to your next class.

You finally made it to your next class with rouge, you both sat down next to each other, but rouge also sat next to someone, one of her friends, maybe.
"Hey, Y/N, I want you to meet one more person," Rouge tapped you,
"Oh, sure...who?" You asked.
Rouge pointed to the person next to her.
"Shadow," Rouge whispered.
"What is it," The hedgehog asked.
"I want ya to meet someone, she's the newbie," Rouge answered. The hedgehog glared at me, looking my up and down obviously judging me. "Shadow don't be rude," Rouge grabbed his wrist.
"Ack...Fine," The hedgehog waved at me with his free hand, faking a smile.
"Hi..." you barely whispered. Rouge patted your back and gave an evil glare to the hedgehog.
'His chest fur looks pretty.' You thought. You started to giggle at your thought.
"What's funny," the black and red hedgehog growled. You scooted your chair back. And shook your head.
"Nothing...nothing I swear," you started sweating.
"Shadow," Rouge slapped Shadow's hand.
"Sorry, Y/N," Shadow sighed, rolling his eyes. All you did to respond was smile and nod, you thought that Rouge was trying to make fun of you for introducing you to this hedgehog...'Shadow'.

You got through the rest of that dreadful class, geometry sucks. Luckily you had Rouge with you. And Shadow? He was the last one you'd want to be friends with. You and Rouge had to go separate ways because she had to go handle something before lunch. You were walking towards the cafeteria, but you got lost.
"Awe, man where is it," you whispered to yourself.
"Where's what," a familiar voice asked. Before you would respond you instantly looked up. Your eyes widened in shock, but also happiness. It was the blue hedgehog you met earlier. You walked up to him happily.
"The cafeteria," you held your hands.
"Oh, it's this way! We have the same lunch, radical." The blue hedgehog smirked.
"Also...I never caught your name," you whispered.
"Oh, it's Maurice, but everyone calls me Sonic," he winked and gave me a thumbs up.
You couldn't help but smile at his name, you loved it.
"I'm Y/N," you said. The hedgehog glared at you, smiling. He held his arm out, signaling to connect yours to his. You connected arms and started walking towards the cafeteria.
"Nice name, by the way," Sonic smiled.
"I like the name Sonic," you responded.
"What about Maurice," he scratched the back of his neck, hoping for a positive answer.
"I love it," you answered.
"I can tell we are going to get along, Y/N," Sonic chuckles.

You and Sonic made it to the cafeteria after what felt like forever. You both sat down near Blaze, Amy, Rouge, Shadow, and two other people you didn't know. You and Sonic disconnected arms after you both sat down. It was pretty noisy, nearly giving you a headache.
"Oh, what's this?" Rouge smirked, her cherry red lipstick shining with the light.
"What's what, battie," A red echidna asked Rouge.
"Your name isn't Y/N is it knuckles?" Rouge glared at the echidna.
"Your name is Y/N?" The echidna glared at you. Before you could answer sonic stepped in, putting his arm in-front of you.
"Yeah and I think Y/N is the most...perfect..perfect-ist name for her," Sonic defended you, making you smile. After Sonic moved his arm you saw Shadow was looking at you. You decided to slowly wave, making it unnoticeable to others. He just looked the other way rolling his eyes.
You zoned out, overthinking if you did the wrong thing, even though you were positive you were being nice. 'Gosh, that was a wrong move,' 'He already hates me, I just f'ed up!' 'How do I get on this boys good side without being...annoying?' You thought to yourself. All of a sudden you jumped out of your seat as someone tapped your shoulder.
"Y/N? Are you okay?!" Sonic yelled.
"Y/N!" Blaze yelled.
"Damn, son." Knuckles chuckled.
"Oh dear, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," a yellow fox held his gloved hand out. He was fluffy, more of a orangish-yellow, with a white muzzle and stomach, baby blue eyes, and medium sized ears. Remember how you told yourself you nearly got a headache? Yeah it kicked in, fast.
"Ack...my...head..." you rubbed your head slowly.
"Oh, I'm sorry it's my fault," He pulled you up and patted your back.
"No...it's just loud in here," you sighed.
"Y/N, want me to take you to the nurse?" Amy whispered, trying to make sure she doesn't make it worse.
"Oh I'm o-" you got cut off by Rouge interrupting.
"Better idea, Shadow and Y/N got off on the wrong bat wing earlier, so they needa get to know each other," Rouge grabbed shadow by the ear, pulling him towards you. As Rouge pulled him, Shadow death stares you with a 'it's your fault she's doing this' look.
You stood up quickly, nearly fainting.
"No, Rouge I don't think that is necessary," you waved your hands and shook your head.
"Don't be so scared, Shadow doesn't bite." Rouge giggled.
"Yes I do," Shadow mumbled under his breath, though I could hear him.
"Rouge why don't I just take Y/N," Sonic suggested, obviously worried. Rouge blatantly ignored Sonic. Rouge brang shadow over to you, pulling you over to Shadow. She pulled Shadows hand towards mine, making me hold his.
"Go ahead, now, Shadow." Rouge said, "Tell me if he does anything besides hold your hand and guide you to the nurse making sure your heads okay," Rouge nodded as you nodded back. Shadow rolled his eyes and pulled you.

"You know I don't like this...one...bit, right...shadow?" You started to sweat. Shadow just glared at you and continued to drag you.

"You should enjoy my company," he mumbled under his dark breath.

------------
LIKE....OH MY GOSH. THE DRAMAAAA‼️ anyways we know you totally enjoyed him.

Anyway, spoiler alert!!

you and shadow finally become friends, but sonic seems a little funny around you, but you don't know why. anyway you also lie to shadow in the next chapter but I'm not gonna get inta' detail !

Word Count: 1459