it ends with me pt.2

Start from the beginning

His expression turns offended and he pouts.

"Hey?! Unprovoked!"

"What do you mean Unprovoked? You just asked me if I was a ghost? What do you expect me to answer?" She says casually, her tone sassy and confused, not caring for the debris covering them both.

Beomgyu too seems to have forgotten they're in a life or death situation when he rolls his eyes back.

(author: guys, now is not the timeee)

"Don't roll your eyes at me, I just saved your ass"

"We did perfectly fine on our own, we had a plan" he says.

"Oh yeah? What was the plan?"

"The plan was..... to..... you know..." his brain went blank while they were having a stare off and he noticed how bright her eyes were.

"I really don't" she said while tapping his shoe on the concrete, her hair dripping dust.

"You're not very nice you know?..." he said, his dark brown eyes glued to her pink ones as he runs his hand through his hair, hand turning gray and powdery as he does.

"Cry about it?..."

The texture feels weird on his hand, and he rubs off the powder with his fingers, momentarily stopping the argument to check on it before noticing the dust.

He looks up fearfully, the off square object coming at them with speed.

"Look out!" He yells, diving to knock both of them to the right before the ceiling crashes down on the place they stood just a 2 second ago.

"Are you okay?" Hiyyih asks, eyeing Beomgyu's terrified face.

He quickly peels himself off her, his hands go to clean off the dust.

"I'm fine..." he holds his arm to help her stand as well. "Come on we should- ahh!" the building tilted into a steep degree and they both lost their balance and Beomgyu hit the wall behind him, both bashing their heads together when Hiyyih fell right on the same spot.

"get off me!" Beomgyu whined, one hand pushing her off him and the other rubbing the bruise on his forehead. "what is your head so solid for? it's like a fucking brick....."

"you're a fucking brick..." she retaliated, her hand covering her forehead in the same manner. she looked around, already knowing that the abnormal activity of the building is due to her using her powers to get the boys out of their ankle chains. 

Beomgyu was holding on to the broken lamp on the wall, his body a second away from falling again.

all of a sudden, Hiyyih's eyes started glowing pink and she sat on the floor, legs crossed and a hand in each side of her body.

"go find your friend, I'll do my best to stop the crash..."

"by.... meditating?" he asks mockingly.

"just go already!"

"fine.. fine.."

Beomgyu started running again, leaving the quite annoying, surprisingly bossy girl on the floor.

she huffed, giving the chestnut haired boy the side eye.

"if I had known they were so irritating....." she whispered to herself, ignoring the small smile creeping on her face.

.........

"Taehyun-ah!!! Taehynnie!! where are you!?"

"Kai-ah! can you hear me?"

Beomgyu broke in sweat, his hair turning dry to damp to full on dripping while he got to the highest level. it didn't make sense, they heard Kai and Tae like they were in the next room. but there were no other doors at the level they were in. 

the building went back to normal after 15 minutes of what felt like running on a hill, the floor was so steep it had caused him several times to fall and slide down before catching himself and getting up again.

the hall was long and the more he climbed the stairs the colder it had gotten. without the need to grab at something anymore, Beomgyu had both of his arms wrapped around him to combat the coldness. his legs shook with effort when he finally reached the end of the hallway, his hands coming up the bang on the door.

"Taehyun-ah! Huening Kai-" the door opened in a creak that even for Beomgyu was too loud for the ears, he shielded them while continuing to push the door open with his leg.

there's four things Beomgyu recognizes.

1.Taehyun

2.Kai

3.blood

4.ice

the older runs inside to see Kai unconscious on Taehyun's lap. both boy's covered in what seems to be sweat and half hardened blood. the flood was slippery of ice and covered in dust and large pieces of ceiling.

Beomgyu holds Taehyun's sloppy head up and his heart stings at the sight of blood running through the younger's nose and neck.

"Taehyun!" he yells, shaking the younger's body "Taehyun wake up! please! Tae come on..." his voice wears a desperate tone he's not using to hearing on himself, his hands come behind the younger's back to get a feel of the cuffs but they're just as sturdy as he expected.

his eyes turn over to Kai, who looks 10 times worst then he last saw him. his left leg is bent in an unnatural way, his shirt covered in old and new stains of blood while his face is gray and sunk in. his shirt is torn and Beomgyu can see from the position the boy laid down was a big purple, burgundy bruise on his collarbone.  Beomgyu quickly checks for pulse, praying in his heart that there's still a chance, still a chance that they haven't lost him. 

but he feels nothing.

he tries again, this time with fresh tears in his eyes as he tells himself that this is not how they're losing him.

but it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter how many times he repositions his two fingers again the younger's blood covered wrists. 

he feels nothing.

"no...." he shakes his head. his hand shakes Taehyun frantically as his heart filles with fear. they did not go through all of this for nothing, he did not go through this effort just to see them die, it wasn't fair.

but after all... the world's never truly fair is it?

"wake up! Kai!!" he screams. "Taehyunnie!! WAKE UP!" he slumps down, his face in his hands as he breaks in a sob beside his friends' bodies. he

he doesn't hear the footsteps behind him. nor does he feel the comforting hand on his shoulder.

"get ready to run.." she says, her hand reaching to breaks Taehyun's cuffs.

"1......"

"2....."

three