Radha: Thimiru d vera onnu ila she said and went from there.

Meanwhile Aadhiran and Raghav went towards the lift which is used by the trio.

Raghav: Ethuku da kalaila apudi kathara ava kita he asked while entering the lift.

Aadhiran: Ava athuku ellam feel panna mata da nee vera kalaila irunthu nalla amma kita juice vangi kuduchutu class ah mute la potutu pesitu irupanga he said.

Raghav chuckled and pressed the 15th floor. Lift jerked a little bit and started to move towards down fastly. Aadhiran and Raghav stumbled and held the handle. It stopped at the 9th floor.

Aadhiran pressed an emergency alert button quickly which alerted the technician. Technician rushed towards the life and tried to open the lift and found it was jammed.

Everyone came and called Aadhiran's security team also. Sathish came rushing and informed Krishnan also.

Sathish: Sir kekutha he asked Aadhiran.

Aadhiran: Sathish kekuthu enna aachu he asked.

Sathish: Sir lift jam agi iruku ipa rope belt also going to cut sir it is planned he said.

Aadhiran: Do something quickly and ellarayum clear pannu first he said.

Sathish: Okay Sir he said and started to clear the crowd.

After some time Krishnan also reached the office and Sathish led him towards the lift.

Krishnan: Sathish enna aachu he asked looking at the lift.

Sathish: Sir, it seems like planned, he said.

Krishnan gritted his teeth, First lift ah open pannunga quick ah he said.

Sathish: Team try pannitu irukanga, he said.

Krishnan: Doctor team ah vara sollunga first aid panna ready irukatum he said.

Sathish: Vara sollitan Sir inu 10 minutes la vanthuruvanga. Krishnan nodded and went near the lift.

Krishnan: Inu evalo neram seikarama open pannunga he shouted.

They tried to open it but it was jammed completely.

Technicine went near Sathish and Krishnan, Sir lift open panna mudila ini break thaan pannanum he said.

Krishnan: Ethathu panni seikarama open pannunga he said.

Technicine: Ana break pannara apa lift shake ana rope belt cut aaguthu sir he said.

Sathish: Ethathu panni batharama avangala velila kutitu vanga he said.

Technicine nodded and went.

Krishnan: CCTV footage check panni yaaru pannanu paka sollu he said.

Sathish nodded and went from there.

They started to break the lift for which the lift got jerked and started to work automatically. Again it started to move downwards fastly and stopped at the 6th floor. Everyone ran down through the stairs. Finally it opened and Aadhiran pushed Raghav out of the lift. As soon as he came out it got closed again.

Krishnan rushed towards Raghav and helped him to stand.

Raghav ran towards the lift and started to knock the lift. But he didn't get any response from him.

Raghav: Mela iruka floor door open panna try pannunga he said while coughing.

Technicine: Sir lift rope cut agitu iruku lift mela jump panna again inu cut agi lift ground floor la poi iduchuru he said.

Raghav: Ethathu panni seikarama open pannunga he said. Doctor team rushed towards him to check but he stopped them.

Again they started to break the door slowly.

By evening Aadhira called Aadhiran as her anonymous feeling grows more. She started to panic as he didn't pick up the call. She rushed towards Seetha's room.

Aadhira: Seetha ma avaru phone eh edukala enaku oru mathiri iruku neenga yarukathu phone panni kelunga she said.

Seetha: Avanuku inaiku oru meeting iruku Aadhira athu thaan attend panni iruka matan nee tension agatha na phone panni kekaran she said and gave water to relax her.

She called Raghav but he also didn't pick up the call not knowing how to hide the issue to her.

Seetha called the receptionist and turned on the speaker.

Seetha: Malar na Seetha pesaran Aadhi room ku call pannan edukala nee connect pannu Aadhi ku she said.

Malar: Mam office la lift jam ayuruchu Aadhi sir ulla matikitaru she said.

Seetha looked at Aadhira who sat on the bed with thud and started to cry vigorously.

She throwed the mobile and held Aadhira.

Seetha: Onnu agi irukathu Aadhira inga paru va na unna kutitu poran she said. Saranya also started to cry after hearing the news.

Trio started to move towards the office after informing Kamala.

Seetha started to drive fastly.

After 3 hours of struggle, they finally opened the lift and found Aadhiran in an unconscious stage.

Aadhira ran inside the office by that time they bought Aadhiran out of the lift. Seetha and Saranya also came.

Aadhira and Raghav went near him and patted his cheeks to open his eyes.

Krishnan came and pulled Aadhira to him, Aadhira inga va ma doctor check pannatum he said. Aadhira hugged her father and cried.

Seetha looked at the scene, Sathish, she shouted.

Sathish came near her, Enna nadanthuchu yen yenkita yarum inform pannala she asked.

Sathish gulped seeing her.

Seetha: Pranav ah vara sollu yarunu seikarama kandu pidi she said.

Sathish nodded, Pranav sir vanthutu irukaru madam he said.

Pranav came there, ma na vantan he said panting.

Sathish: Sir ithu antha parasuram vela he said.

Pranav nodded and looked at Seetha.

Seetha: 5 minutes inga irukanum nee inga iruka vendam Pranav na pathukaran she said.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Konjam office work athigama iruku try pannaran makkaley regular ah update panna sorry again.

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.